Back To The Meaning of Festivus

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Back To The Meaning of Festivus

Post by J.P Dogood »

I feel like many of us (including myself) have gotten lost. We are so busy with our lives the we have all forgotten the TRUE meaning of festivus. The first thing we should all be thinking about this morning is nothing other than.....airing our grievances. So, in tradition, I will air my grievances below to make me feel better. I hope you all do the same.

1) The new yearling gallops are cool and a nice change of pace but (since I know next to nothing about horses) I do not know what a fair amount of them even mean.

2)Speaking of that, I have an Allowance late bloomer (I know these werent supposed to show but I am thankful none the less) that the comment was "I hope to see this one in the breeding shed someday." Umm yea I would like that too but I have a history of my allowances not even hitting 6 figures....

3. The colt listed in #2 is a DMB yearling. Now, I have sent a fair amount of mares to DMB and I don't know what I did to him. Did I get drunk one night and make fun of his mother? EVERY yearling I gallop from DMB just disappoints me. Productive and allowance after productive and allowance, after productive and allowance. Whatever I did to you Dave, I am TRULY sorry, but COME ON

4. I had a two year old go from stakes progressive to allowance progressive....

5. Lastly, I have played this game for a few real life years now and for running a small barn, I have a decent amount of blue hens. EVERY year my blue hens disappoint me. I consistently have better luck with formidables but yet always send my hens to expensive boys who just let them down. I am considering selling them off and maybe next festivus have a little less grievances to air.

I hope your festivus' went better than mine, now off to the feat of strengths.......
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Back To The Meaning of Festivus

Post by Nena Olson »

J.P Dogood wrote: 1 year ago 2)Speaking of that, I have an Allowance late bloomer (I know these werent supposed to show but I am thankful none the less) that the comment was "I hope to see this one in the breeding shed someday." Umm yea I would like that too but I have a history of my allowances not even hitting 6 figures....

3. The colt listed in #2 is a DMB yearling. Now, I have sent a fair amount of mares to DMB and I don't know what I did to him. Did I get drunk one night and make fun of his mother? EVERY yearling I gallop from DMB just disappoints me. Productive and allowance after productive and allowance, after productive and allowance. Whatever I did to you Dave, I am TRULY sorry, but COME ON
Might not stay an allowance late bloomer since it is a late bloomer. Could either improve with age or a start or two.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚