Obligatory Yearling "Hey! This is how many what gallops I got"

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Obligatory Yearling "Hey! This is how many what gallops I got"

Post by Nena Olson »

Carole Hanson wrote: 1 year ago This is a PSA that you can gallop them again and get a different comment, I just did!
Thats good! Thanks for the info <3
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

From a DC colt

Y62-Preseason Trainer: I'm really hoping to see 'Caution Be Mocked' in the breeding shed one day! This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully.

Y62-Preseason Trainer: Courageous, brave, bold, and ready to fight… I'm really impressed with Caution Be Mocked's heart! This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully. By the way, have you ever put a shadow roll on Caution Be Mocked? That might help with focus on what's ahead, rather than shadows below.

This guy has a LOT of blooming to do!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Has anyone got a freak or stakes colt that said breeding shed?
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I have twins that have gotten both of the same comments (Longer Career, Run of the Mill) so thats fun
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Has anyone got a freak or stakes colt that said breeding shed?
Yes, “Y62-Preseason Trainer: I'm really hoping to see 'Prime Apocalypse' in the breeding shed one day! This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully.”

Freak late bloomer colt…hoping to get him to 350k and see how he is
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Gavin Guile wrote: 1 year ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Has anyone got a freak or stakes colt that said breeding shed?
Yes, “Y62-Preseason Trainer: I'm really hoping to see 'Prime Apocalypse' in the breeding shed one day! This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully.”

Freak late bloomer colt…hoping to get him to 350k and see how he is
Awesome!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I have twins that have gotten both of the same comments (Longer Career, Run of the Mill) so thats fun
Can't wait for my 1st set!!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1587284 is a Different Career colt but he is a chaser but he has the Hope to see in breeding shed (x 2) lol
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1587284 is a Different Career colt but he is a chaser but he has the Hope to see in breeding shed (x 2) lol
I got one of them too!!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

One of my bubble wrap fillies got the longer career comment, so it doesn't correlate with soundness. So your horse can be fragile and still run a long time if you want it to LOL

'61 Full Moon Magic' would prefer a longer break between races and thrives on rest. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully.

You can plan for '61 Full Moon Magic' to have a longer career if you want. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully.
Last edited by Nena Olson 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

95 TB yearlings, 1 freak (already peak) and 6 stakes, all but one of which are DR. The other is a TM. Seriously considering abandoning my attempt at reviving my TR string that used to be so consistent. I really miss them.

I did get a couple of claimer/progressive colts that got the comment "I hope to see them in the breeding shed" and they definitely have me confused :lol:
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

[quote="Erin Sanderson" post_id=456182 Seriously considering abandoning my attempt at reviving my TR string that used to be so consistent. I really miss them.

[/quote]

The TR I leased from you both ran really well. There is hope. Or….they only run well when leased, which sometimes seems to be a “thing”.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

182 TB yearlings:
3 Freaks (Dave Matthes Band, Acid Test and Kentucky Trophy)

20 Stakes (Dave Matthews Band <2> Christopher Robin <2>, Delirium <2>, Parts Unknown <2>, Mr. Wonderful <2>, Gray, Karazhan, Acid Test, Holland Road, Again and Again, Wilderness, Front Row Seats, The Maker, Dream Among Stars and Creeping Suspicion.

A lot to consider here. Review of my breeding selection process, what to do with the 96 Productive/Solid/Claimers in relation to the new gallop information, did I forget to breed my steeplechasers again, or do I cut back or plod on? jX
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

61 TB yearling

4 Freaks (DMB, Christopher Robin, Dopamine, A Million Dreams)

5 stakes (Derby Aspirations, Gun Runner, Japanese Majesty, Spiritus Invictus, Tell Me Why)
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Do we have any idea what the comment of this horse comes from the clouds means? I feel like it could mean anything from the horsey second coming to horsey airhead.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100