preseason training

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: preseason training

Post by Eric Gray »

Jon Xett wrote: 1 year ago I was told by the Steward and it was my understanding that SIMHorseracing was like real horse racing, only "speeded up". But then again, she told me that the guy standing next to me in the clocker stand was John Shirreffs. IDK anything, jX

Yes, but did she tell him that the guy standing next to him was Jon Xett?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Eric Gray wrote: 1 year ago
Jon Xett wrote: 1 year ago I was told by the Steward and it was my understanding that SIMHorseracing was like real horse racing, only "speeded up". But then again, she told me that the guy standing next to me in the clocker stand was John Shirreffs. IDK anything, jX

Yes, but did she tell him that the guy standing next to him was Jon Xett?
Missed opportunity!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

If it counts as one day during pre season why are we paying for daily horse expenses? I always thought it was one day too but now I do not think so

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Hope Bentley wrote: 1 year ago If it counts as one day during pre season why are we paying for daily horse expenses? I always thought it was one day too but now I do not think so
Based on vet comments mine are definitely resting. Hopefully we will get clarification.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

oh, one other question, does a "talent check" result in the same info as a gallop?
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I gallop one time during the break, I'm in no rush
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: