Simmy Trainer Awards - Cheat Sheets

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Simmy Trainer Awards - Cheat Sheets

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Hey All,
I was bored and made this for TB FLAT, will try to work on the others over the next day or so.
Hopefully this helps with your voting since the voting page doesn't show you the stat comparisons.
I am going to try and do this every season moving , but have them all ready to go before voting comes out starting for Y63.

For those that are showing "?", there stats are private so I am unable to provide them to you.

Last edited by Mr. Lord Rich 1 year ago, edited 6 times in total.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Simmy Trainer Awards - Cheat Sheets

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

This is good info!! Unfortunately not everyone shows there stats 😕
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Their
;p
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Good information. If I can vent for a minute. How does Ken Saunders not make the list for harness trainer of the year. That’s a head scratcher. Also while I am venting for the first time since I have been in the game I put together a year that I thought would at least qualify me for trainer of the year. Which I have never received a nomination in all the years playing… If you check the stats I lead in winning percentage in the thoroughbred category at 34.1% and I also had the highest win percentage in standardbred pacer division. So that is two divisions that I lead with the best win percentage. Just venting I thought I would get a nomination finally . I guess I have to get those numbers up to 50%
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 1 year ago Good information. If I can vent for a minute. How does Ken Saunders not make the list for harness trainer of the year. That’s a head scratcher. Also while I am venting for the first time since I have been in the game I put together a year that I thought would at least qualify me for trainer of the year. Which I have never received a nomination in all the years playing… If you check the stats I lead in winning percentage in the thoroughbred category at 34.1% and I also had the highest win percentage in standardbred pacer division. So that is two divisions that I lead with the best win percentage. Just venting I thought I would get a nomination finally . I guess I have to get those numbers up to 50%
Trainer of the Year is TB Flat only Arthur. Pacer is under Harness. Yes Kent got the shaft.
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

I do believe that my thoroughbred stats are good enough to get a nomination. Not a win in the category but a nomination. I had Just short of 1000 starts with 340 wins or a 34.1% win percentage which led in that category. Just saying
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 1 year ago I do believe that my thoroughbred stats are good enough to get a nomination. Not a win in the category but a nomination. I had Just short of 1000 starts with 340 wins or a 34.1% win percentage which led in that category. Just saying
You actually finished below several other trainers with over 100 starts in the win percentage category. One of them is private who has 42%, and David Howard with 446 starts actually had 34.08% winners, just ahead of your 34.06%. Either way, that's including Steeplechasers in the data which they shouldn't be for Flat TB trainer stats. With those out your TB numbers are still very good, but not in the top 10.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 1 year ago I do believe that my thoroughbred stats are good enough to get a nomination. Not a win in the category but a nomination. I had Just short of 1000 starts with 340 wins or a 34.1% win percentage which led in that category. Just saying
I don't make the noms, but from my understanding the noms are based on top trainers for each category and then sometimes for special race wins. Also now that Chasers are separated the trainer of the year stats are based on TB FLAT only. Looks like you are including chaser stats based on the fact that you don't even make the top 100 in TB FLAT starts and 100th place is 524.

For fun I went through your stats:

Wins = 95th Rank
Stakes wins = Didn't make the top 100 Ranked
G1 Wins = 82nd Rank
Earnings = Didn't make the top 100 Ranked
Win% = 25th Rank
OTB % = 30th Rank
Starts = Didn't make the top 100 Ranked
Avg Earned per Start = 64th Rank
TB SC Wins = 1
Last edited by Mr. Lord Rich 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Never mind I take it back. I did not realize that they distinguished between flat and steeple chaser is that something new. I don’t remember it being distinguished in the past
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

If it is just flat racing I definitely do not Deserve A nomination. I was originally under the impression that steeplechasers and flats were thrown into One category. My bad. Good luck to everyone
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Ugh I knew for a fact I put Kent on the ballot but apparently I messed up and duplicated him into another category twice and kept going when it gave me the error.

The problem being I’m pretty sure this is the second time I’ve messed up poor Kent. Anyway I put him on now. Sorry Kent!!!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

As Kent was just added, I updated the Harness sheet to show Kent's stats.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Mike Springer was left off the “breeder” stats sheet. I’ll try to get it updated later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 1 year ago Their
I don't do that sort of thing
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Phil Furlong
Two Year Old

Post by Phil Furlong »

Appreciate any votes for New Player Simmy!
Thanks!