Very diverse division

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Very diverse division

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

If I counted correctly the top 20 2yo dirt sprinters by speed figure represent 18 different sires and 13 different owners. That seems kind of impressive given the dominance of a few stallions in some of the other divisions.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Very diverse division

Post by Cleo Patra »

It’s funny how it cycles through. A few seasons after I joined it was nearly impossible to get into dirt sprinters because of how dominant a few trainers and sires were.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago It’s funny how it cycles through. A few seasons after I joined it was nearly impossible to get into dirt sprinters because of how dominant a few trainers and sires were.
I haven't been around long enough to see that yet, but I guess one really dominant sire could make a big difference.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

I never look at rankings but with 2 year olds a lot of the first starts with the DS don’t matter as they are not yet racing a true distance sub 5 f is don’t look at the numbers till they go at least 5.5