Old Player Coming Back(Year 14 Perhaps Earlier, Moved To Tears(Top Sim Turf Filly in Her Time)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Old Player Coming Back(Year 14 Perhaps Earlier, Moved To Tears(Top Sim Turf Filly in Her Time)

Post by Tammy Fox »

I just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone. I am not a new player and many will not know or remember me but there are a few who may recall me and if they don't recall me they may recall the horses I bred, trained, and raced. I was the owner of the Hall of Fame mare Moved to Tears. I bred and raced her full brother Tears of Triumph(another top turf router for his time). I also owned and raced Tearstreaked and several others. I would not be known for my dirt horses as all I ever really focused on were turf routers and a few turf milers. I took a long break because of this thing called life and now I am finally able to come back to play again. I will be focusing on turf routers for the most part, once I relearn the sim game and get use to all the new features (well new to me) that are offered. Right now my stable is a pidge podge of different breeds and mainly claimers because I want to get reacquainted with the game before I really focus on turf routers. I am really excited to be back and look forward to meeting new people and talking to old friends. Hopefully, now that life is more settled I can devote the time needed to get back into breeding and racing top quality turf routers(don't worry I know it will not happen over night or even over a few sim years but I am going to enjoy it every step to get to my goal).
Alyssa Lapa
Derby Contender

Re: Old Player Coming Back(Year 14 Perhaps Earlier, Moved To Tears(Top Sim Turf Filly in Her Time)

Post by Alyssa Lapa »

Welcome back to the SIM!!
Thoroughbred Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Arabian Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON

Pacer Stallions at Arborwood Oaks
COMING SOON
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: Old Player Coming Back(Year 14 Perhaps Earlier, Moved To Tears(Top Sim Turf Filly in Her Time)

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Welcome back Tammy!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Life is good!! Welcome back!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Welcome back Tammy! I didn’t realise you’d be gone that long 😱
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Welcome back Tammy, if there is anything that you need please feel free to reach out.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Welcome back!

(Funny side note, although I started playing long after you left, I very well recognize your name from pedigree surfing and trying to find a fitting "tears name" for my stakes galloping yerling that has Moved to Tears way back in a straight line on the dam side. :))
Last edited by Ma Springs 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Tammy you've been around for about as long as I have. :P

I would like to send you a welcome back gift.
I'll look through my turf route blue hens and stars and send you a free lease on one of my 'Foremost' pedigree mares. Plus I'll pay the stud fee for whatever stallion you wish to breed her to.

Welcome back : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Welcome Back Tammy!

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Welcome back!!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | Leased Out Y66
Quinny | DR/DM | $20,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Thank you to everyone for the welcome back posts. I am just happy to be here and look forward to working and breeding my way back to being a top turf router trainer. Yes, I loved all my Moved To Tears siblings, offspring, and grand offspring. I spent some time looking back over my past horses and reminiscing about my time on the sim. I even found horses, I had forgotten I bred, owned, and/or raced. It was quite a trip down memory lane.
On a funny note, the pidge podge group of my QH, Paint, and Appaloosa racers actually got me a first place in a maiden claimer and a second place in another maiden claimer. Like I said, I am starting at the bottom and working my way back up. I admit I know nothing about the stock breeds but I am having fun playing in the claimers while I study and learn about the new turf lines, trainers, and breeders.
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Welcome back Tammy! I'll see if I cant find some stuff to send your way
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Welcome back Tammy! Been awhile!
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.