Y62 Training Times

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Y62 Training Times

Post by Durzo Blint »

Here are my training times for my yearlings, all trained with no equipment, so if a yearling's actual equip is NE, then that one would be an outlier, but all horses are included in this analysis. I did this so I can try and correlate gallop comment to workout times as there were previous posts that suggested these "reworked" workout times will be a great indicator to use going forward when gallop comments are gone. Since this will be the only year that I have this information, I will use this as a baseline for next year to try and determine if a worse is worth the time of training and racing.

There are definitely some interesting points. I'm not sure what happened to my freak DR, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1597743, the horse must be unfit, I thought they were all fit but I did win this one late so perhaps he is unfit.

There are numerous instances were a productive horse had a better workout than an allowance, and even claimers putting up a better times than productives. I will note that my DM barn has a lot of colts that I breed for the filly:colt ratio, that's why there are a lot of claimers and DCs, but nevertheless, their times should be indicative of that.

DM and DR are my largest sample sizes so I've mostly been analyzing them. My best Allowance time for DM was 45.41, which ran better than all 4 of my Stakes horses. Overall, interesting analysis, but I'm not sure I can really conclude much. I could probably generally be close, if I did not have the gallop comments, but I would also probably be wrong about a lot of them.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Y62 Training Times

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Nice work!!

The Steward said the new gallops comments and gallop label will stay for the coming seasons
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago The Steward said the new gallops comments and gallop label will stay for the coming seasons
I thought she said it would be a combination of what we accidentally got this year and what was intended? But I could have missed something; I'm not in the forums as much as I used to be.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Nice work!!

The Steward said the new gallops comments and gallop label will stay for the coming seasons
Oh really? I must have missed that the old gallop labels were staying! That's good news and makes my analysis moot - back to normal works for next week then! Thanks Anthony!
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago The Steward said the new gallops comments and gallop label will stay for the coming seasons
I thought she said it would be a combination of what we accidentally got this year and what was intended? But I could have missed something; I'm not in the forums as much as I used to be.
Yes that's what I read from Steward too
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Durzo Blint wrote: 1 year ago
Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Nice work!!

Oh really? I must have missed that the old gallop labels were staying! That's good news and makes my analysis moot - back to normal works for next week then! Thanks Anthony!
Your welcome
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago
I take it by saying it would be a combination, would mean both would be there next season
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I take it by saying it would be a combination, would mean both would be there next season
She said it in response of me saying I wanted things to stay the same as they were this year, so the reply in response to that made me think it wouldn't be exactly the same but there'd still be aspects of the old stuff. I hope you're the one interpreting it correctly though.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Lol me too!!
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Ok well I don’t see anywhere in the steward notices that there is a change as far as keeping gallop ratings after this year .. where was this change announced?
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Art K Stables wrote: 1 year ago Ok well I don’t see anywhere in the steward notices that there is a change as far as keeping gallop ratings after this year .. where was this change announced?
It was a quote message somewhere, the quote was loosely "It's going to be a combination of what we intended and what you got due to our errors"
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

No idea what that means
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago It was a quote message somewhere, the quote was loosely "It's going to be a combination of what we intended and what you got due to our errors"
Have you made any statements (or are you willing to make one now) about when this will be added for older racers?
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100