Opinions On This Colt?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Opinions On This Colt?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Alphanumeric - Kingdom Come x Excelling (Steward's Cup Juvenile winner, by Conquerer)
This is a horse i've wanted since I saw him as a new yearling, so I was pretty excited when I had the opportunity to buy him last season.

He's had a funky career so far because his previous owner is pretty busy. I think he was racing either unfit or tired in every start except his most recent. He was never a "knock your socks off" worker; I wouldn't have thought he was better than "Stakes" given his workout times. That combined with the 92 in his latest start have me feeling a little shy about giving him much competition.

Do you think he's worth trying to "hard knock" to $350,000 in earnings for a stud career, or should I just geld him and enjoy having him earn me some good checks for a few seasons?
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Opinions On This Colt?

Post by Nini Panini »

Ms. Lady Claimer wrote: 1 year ago Alphanumeric - Kingdom Come x Excelling (Steward's Cup Juvenile winner, by Conquerer)
I think he was racing either unfit or tired in every start except his most recent.
Give him a few more starts. If this is the case, I think any kind of decision made right now would be a little premature.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"