Bless your hearts!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Bless your hearts!

Post by Louise Bayou »

To the Steward and Admin for adding the new status "Workout not scheduled"!! I always waited till my yearlings had their equ to type them and could just gallop "unspecified". But once that was auto done it was a pain. This helps SO much!

“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Bless your hearts!

Post by The Steward »

Trying to figure out from the title if you're actually mad at us
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Trying to figure out from the title if you're actually mad at us
Okay that made my heart a little bit sad. Forum feedback has not always been so kind to you guys, huh.

I hadn't actually noticed this addition until Lou brought it up but now that I have, it's a lovely bit of QoL, thank you.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Trying to figure out from the title if you're actually mad at us
NO! That's why I said thank you! lol
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago
Okay that made my heart a little bit sad. Forum feedback has not always been so kind to you guys, huh.

I hadn't actually noticed this addition until Lou brought it up but now that I have, it's a lovely bit of QoL, thank you.
To be honest this reaction was 100% because Lou is Southern and let me tell you, them people can be HARSH. ;-) Not Lou though. Never Lou
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago
Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago

To be honest this reaction was 100% because Lou is Southern and let me tell you, them people can be HARSH. ;-) Not Lou though. Never Lou

You literally threw a cup of water on her and mean doged her afterwards you are not scared of bay !
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Okay, apparently I'm too dumb right now. Can someone please tell me what this new feature is? Like, I have no idea whatsoever from this post for some reason, lol

Lisa
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Lisa Bennert wrote: 1 year ago Okay, apparently I'm too dumb right now. Can someone please tell me what this new feature is? Like, I have no idea whatsoever from this post for some reason, lol

Lisa
Lisa, go to your Training Barn, then click on the Status tab. At the bottom of the list you can select "Workout Scheduled" or "Workout Not Scheduled".
By using these, you can see who has workouts scheduled and who still needs workouts scheduled. Hope this helps!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago
Lisa Bennert wrote: 1 year ago Okay, apparently I'm too dumb right now. Can someone please tell me what this new feature is? Like, I have no idea whatsoever from this post for some reason, lol

Lisa
Lisa, go to your Training Barn, then click on the Status tab. At the bottom of the list you can select "Workout Scheduled" or "Workout Not Scheduled".
By using these, you can see who has workouts scheduled and who still needs workouts scheduled. Hope this helps!
Ohhh now I got it, thank you so much! :) A nice feature indeed.

Lisa