Trial By Summer

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Trial By Summer

Post by Craig Mcgee »

New players take notice. I have never seen a stewbred sale where there are so many yearlings that do not have a bid on them with less than 3 days to go. In my opinion take a chance and put in a couple of bids ( at the price you can afford ). With the advent of only being able to purchase 2 stewbreds per season without buying extra slots. this opens up the chances for a new player to get a high quality horse without having to break the bank to do it. In my case I already have used one of stewbred purchases, so I will only be able to get one of the 3 I have bids on right now. So if I win a select stewbred foal then both foals I have bids on in the other auction become null and void and therefore someone else will win those foals. Unless I purchase another spot for a stewbred foal. (Which in my case I more than likely won't.) Durn TBs anyway :shock:
I need supervision 24/7. :roll: