Gallop change

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Gallop change

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Lol
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 year ago
Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago I heard they run faster when you geld them.
More aerodynamic, less drag you know.
Not less drag, more focus. Easier to concentrate with only one brain sending signals :roll:
I’ve gelded two in real life because they had such large sets on them that galloping was sending them lame behind from bruising 🙈🤣
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago
Kelly Haggerty wrote: 1 year ago
Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago I heard they run faster when you geld them.
More aerodynamic, less drag you know.
Not less drag, more focus. Easier to concentrate with only one brain sending signals :roll:
I’ve gelded two in real life because they had such large sets on them that galloping was sending them lame behind from bruising 🙈🤣
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

interesting 2 2yo stakes are now freak, and a 3yo and 4yo went from freak to stakes.. another interesting stat.. a yearling who was a freak dropped to stakes like many did on the latest adjustment, and now at 2 remains stakes, yet a stakes a yearling then is now a freak at 2.. both from the same sire.. Zibanejad
Oncu Kaan
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Oncu Kaan »

Happy!

1 Stakes > 1 Freak (Owlpha Romeo)
4 Allowance > Stakes (Improvisational, One More Page, Kingdom Come, You Won Me Over)

Y62-Preseason Trainer: Mr Owl is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully.
Y62-W9-D1 Trainer: Oh, my! Mr Owl is a freak! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future!
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

1 Stakes > Freak > (DMB)
3 Allowance > Stakes > (2x War Like Me), (1x Farseer)
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

I have not galloped all active runners but found...

Edit after checking one more...

5 new stakes today, by:

Be Right There
One and Only
Racing Heartbeat
Under Stars
Super Powers

🙂
Last edited by Ma Springs 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

A new freak by Don't Forget Me
A veeery long list of claimer bloomer --> claimer peak, productive bloomer --> productive peak
Aaaand a three year old allowance peak who has apparently thrown in the towel and is productive now (I did gallop her at break after changes, so it's a real downgrade, not an adjustment downgrade lol)
Then I decided to stop galloping and put my faith in first start improvers instead :)
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

A couple of improvers, including a freak ds. A bit muted by the heartbreak of having my prize 3yo allowance LB, the one I hoped would be a stallion for me one day, go allowance peak.
Ali Sills
Turf Router

Post by Ali Sills »

Galloped all my allowance lb mixers, only one stakes in the crew, but one of my favorite fillies. So a silver lining in that.
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

I only checked my stakes things and found two new freaks! They're 2y/o and 3y/o half siblings, and the 3y/o has already put up a 91 speed figure, so maybe I can be hopeful about her? Either way, I'll be excited about them until they run next, then my hopes can come crashing down haha
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Only one real notable improver - From Freak Late Bloomer last season, to Stakes Late Bloomer after the adjustment, to Freak Peak now. She was capable of running well below that 57 second threshold at 5f prior to peaking, so I am very excited to see what she can do now that she's reached her full potential.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1439424
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

5 allowance to stakes
2 stakes to freaks: Marowak, AWM/TM who had the fastest 4f AW work and a top 10 4F turf work among yearlings last year, and Draco Meteor, a turf router out of a homebred sire (Hydreigon, his first freak) and a homebred dam
I have a stable full of cats
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Had a solid progressive move to productive peak, but of the ones I've galloped those are the only change. My allowance LBs are still allowance LB and my stakes LBs are still stakes LB.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Had a really impressive jump from Allowance LB to Freak Peak in one of my 2yo DS. Of course he had been stakes as a yearling then got demoted, and now had jumped back up again. Time to reevaluate the race schedule I guess!

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1539760
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward