Gallop change

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Gallop change

Post by Nena Olson »

I had this 2yo granddaughter to Titanic upgrade to freak :) She is sired by Furiously

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1523430
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

The best jump up I have to date is this 2 yr old colt https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1505331
Was a Stakes/LB from the get go, and now gallops Freak/peak. Fingers crossed he's a good one.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Must be nice, hope I get some!

..keep waiting to use some of my reserved names! Thought I had bought one Steaks Progressive, it galloped down to alw prog...they going the wrong way, used up a name! :lol:
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Ah, the joys of having a barn chock full of late developers. Sometimes you get nice surprises. Sometimes it's a lot of them.

Browncoat, Secondhand Heart, Stranger Inside, Shoot Politely, and Close to Heaven all improved from stakes to freak (Browncoat and Secondhand Heart were both freaks as yearlings before the adjustment).

Among my pacers, I also had Meadealex, Friar Pete and Laugh Track all go to freak.

Several more TBs went from allowance to stakes: Let the Night In, Dead Don't Die, Lies Told Louder, For the Glory and Hurts the Healing.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

I had a 3yo DR turn freak too but Ive had a handful of those over the years and not a single one could even win a NW2 so Im not excited.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I had a 3yo DR turn freak too but Ive had a handful of those over the years and not a single one could even win a NW2 so Im not excited.
The new rating system tho!! I be excited!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Ms. Lady Claimer wrote: 1 year ago Only one real notable improver - From Freak Late Bloomer last season, to Stakes Late Bloomer after the adjustment, to Freak Peak now. She was capable of running well below that 57 second threshold at 5f prior to peaking, so I am very excited to see what she can do now that she's reached her full potential.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1439424
UODATE!! Still couldn’t run. Rage Retired. Blue Hen.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

Ms. Lady Claimer wrote: 1 year ago
Ms. Lady Claimer wrote: 1 year ago Only one real notable improver - From Freak Late Bloomer last season, to Stakes Late Bloomer after the adjustment, to Freak Peak now. She was capable of running well below that 57 second threshold at 5f prior to peaking, so I am very excited to see what she can do now that she's reached her full potential.
You spelled "I didn't bother to wait till the races got longer to race my filly who clearly wants longer and she "couldn't run".. but carry on.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago
You spelled "I didn't bother to wait till the races got longer to race my filly who clearly wants longer and she "couldn't run".. but carry on.
The times I tried her longer than 1 1/16, her running lines said “tired late” or “asked but tired” which made me assume longer wasn’t something she wanted. I’m just over it, honestly. Not gonna run things that aren’t bringing me joy. It’s a game, and what’s done is done.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I had a 3yo DR turn freak too but Ive had a handful of those over the years and not a single one could even win a NW2 so Im not excited.
Heck, War Like Me wasn't even a freak until he was four. While I agree, most of the ones that really want to wait wind up being lesser than, there are always exceptions to the rule.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago
The times I tried her longer than 1 1/16, her running lines said “tired late” or “asked but tired” which made me assume longer wasn’t something she wanted. I’m just over it, honestly. Not gonna run things that aren’t bringing me joy. It’s a game, and what’s done is done.
I'm not as sold on the distance, but I suspect she was just genuinely tired. She ran 2-4-6, and based on her week 6 race, looked like she needed a little more rest before her next race. Which, she should have theoretically gotten running Week 9, but you swam her twice during that extra week, including two days before the race. I would have liked to have seen what she would have done with the benefit of the extra week's rest without those swims. Hope she brings you joy in her next career.
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

One noteworthy change, Phoenix in Flames jumped from stake/LB to freak/peak. As others have said, now we see how he performs, lol.

I love this game!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Back to Freak

Up to Stakes

Still have 2 late bloomer 3yos and a bunch of late blooming 2yos. Let's see if any 2yo improves first out
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I had my first EVER claimers improve! 3 fillies jumped to Productive. Not that I expect they'll do anything on the track, but they have avoided the GP button and may get a shot at being broodmares.