Gallop change

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Gallop change

Post by Nena Olson »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 1 year ago
Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I had a 3yo DR turn freak too but Ive had a handful of those over the years and not a single one could even win a NW2 so Im not excited.
Heck, War Like Me wasn't even a freak until he was four. While I agree, most of the ones that really want to wait wind up being lesser than, there are always exceptions to the rule.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1477926 is the colt. I guess there is a chance but let him break his maiden first lol
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago
Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago I had a 3yo DR turn freak too but Ive had a handful of those over the years and not a single one could even win a NW2 so Im not excited.
Heck, War Like Me wasn't even a freak until he was four. While I agree, most of the ones that really want to wait wind up being lesser than, there are always exceptions to the rule.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1477926 is the colt. I guess there is a chance but let him break his maiden first lol
All you need is about 286k earnings these days for a top hypoing stud in most divisions.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 1 year ago
Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago

All you need is about 286k earnings these days for a top hypoing stud in most divisions.
I will make sure to let him know!
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Jonathan Fisher
Classic Contender

Post by Jonathan Fisher »

Allowance lb to stakes peak x4 2 year old and 1 3 year old
All dirt sprinters 3x discord and 2x wayfinder unfortunately none of my stakes late bloomers improved yet but hoping this lad jumps up end of the season stakes lb ran a couple of 92 sp please sim gods
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1499184
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

One 2yo went to allowance LB to stakes peak; a few productives went to allowance and claimers to productive; nothing too exciting.

In the course of galloping the ponies I realized I had completely forgotten about my chaser barn for the entire first half of the year - one of the older horses just needed a couple of "train to jumps" and a jog to get fit, the other 3 legit runners I'm still working on.
I'm just here for the fun of it
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I had a few horses that I forgot aswell, so your not the only one lol
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Tan Gent
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Tan Gent »

My first non-DR freak that just turned from stakes posted a 95 sf this week.
All surface route

Rich Strike (Steward approved x3)

DR

You Won Me Over (Steward approved)