Bookings

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Bookings

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

In your booking page column horse type, if it's blank what does that mean?

Also I book a few horses before they were full and now that they are filled I can't breed them?

Help!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: Bookings

Post by Garret Folsom »

I would assume that if it's blank, the horse type wasn't set for that horse.

Booking them doesn't reserve the spot, it just stores it for you to use. If it's fully booked, you can't breed to them. Your options are to wait and see if more spots open up or pick a new option.

Some owners reserve all of their spots and open them later in the year.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Make sense thanks much!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I would LOVE to be able to book and pay for a breeding. That way I can just use it when I want instead of rushing when a hot stallion has some slots.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I would love to be able to push a button and instantly breed all the horses from my booking page? Seems redundant to book them all individually and then have to breed them all individually
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Agree too both ideas ^^