First Random Injury

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Calia Mendez
Miler

First Random Injury

Post by Calia Mendez »

I've never gotten a random injury in all my time on the SIM, even though I've been out of New Player status for probably about a year and a half now? So when I logged in today and saw an unexpected message, I figured that I finally got hit with one...

Except that somehow it was one of my few with insurance. Better luck next time, SIM.

Sometimes it actually does pay off.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: First Random Injury

Post by Stormy Peak »

At least she was insured. : )

Usually I lose a horse because of random injuries...can't insure all those different careers, claimers, solid, productives and allowance types.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Calia Mendez wrote: 1 year ago I've never gotten a random injury in all my time on the SIM, even though I've been out of New Player status for probably about a year and a half now? So when I logged in today and saw an unexpected message, I figured that I finally got hit with one...

Except that somehow it was one of my few with insurance. Better luck next time, SIM.

Sometimes it actually does pay off.
good news, you purchased insurance and avoided a random injury.
bad news, because it was negated insurance, it did not remove one of your random injuries for the season.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Take the good with the bad and there u have the facts of life!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: