Y63 Lease Program

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Y63 Lease Program

Post by Cleo Patra »

Every year I lease a number of well bred fillies that I want to retain for my breeding program, but don’t have time to race. This year that group will be around 15-20 dirt and turf route fillies. They come fully equipped and ready to run.

In return for running them for me, you get the first foal of the filly when she retires. This program has so far resulted in Steward’s Cup winners Light in Her Eyes and Tell Me What You See

This year I’m planning to lease the fillies in the y63 program by offering them up in the chatroom one by one. This will occur hopefully sometime in the hour to 90 minutes after “festivus” (aka when races open). Depends on how long it takes to feed and bed down my real life racehorses.

Open to all players, one per person. If any don’t get taken then I will offer them up in this thread tomorrow.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Y63 Lease Program

Post by Cleo Patra »

In the chat giving these away now!
AT STUD
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Thank you!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

One filly went unclaimed. Reply here if you'd like to lease her! https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1525091 - allowance peak TR
AT STUD
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

I'll take her.
Sue Wentz
Sprinter

Post by Sue Wentz »

Oh no, I went back to sleep for an hour and missed it! Next season I'll stay up and just drink coffee.