Who is your biggest letdown this festivus?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Re: Who is your biggest letdown this festivus?

Post by Lily Wilkins »

This stupid thing not just putting me out of my misery and peaking was also disappointing:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1563643

He's a solid late bloomer. Longer Career comment, no breeding shed comment, timid, basically ALL the bad things. But with his insane pedigree, I just can't let him go! What if he peaks into a Freak?! I just did a purge and axed everything in my racing barn that was below an Allowance level, so he's my one lonely little "Solid"
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Champion Bamboleo(Blue Hen) her SW half sister Augustina Stars(Blue Hen) both produced Allowances. Bamboleo two seasons in a row. 😢
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Ms. Lady Claimer wrote: 1 year ago This stupid thing not just putting me out of my misery and peaking was also disappointing:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1563643

He's a solid late bloomer. Longer Career comment, no breeding shed comment, timid, basically ALL the bad things. But with his insane pedigree, I just can't let him go! What if he peaks into a Freak?! I just did a purge and axed everything in my racing barn that was below an Allowance level, so he's my one lonely little "Solid"
Oh my gosh that is absolutely PAINFUL.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes