Biggest Hope for Next Season

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Biggest Hope for Next Season

Post by Gavin Guile »

Enough with the letdowns - let’s turn the page and post our biggest hopefuls for next festivus!

Haven’t started breeding yet? What’s wrong with you! I kid, but anyways - I’ll start…

I sent Muse of Nightmares back to Mr. Wonderful since he could pension at any time being 14, but this time got a colt. This foal is a full brother to Waiting on a Miracle, who just won the juvenile fillies Steward Cup. Muse has been an amazing mare so far with 3/3 freaks, hoping she makes it 4/4.

Hoping the Let It Go - Mr. Wonderful cross (Steamboat Willie) will keep producing with:

Master of Chaos

Already checked his heart and he’s the first foal from Muse to be brave, so that’s exciting even if it’s not an indication of performance.

Anyway…what foals are you all hopeful for?
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Biggest Hope for Next Season

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Love it.

Just bred this one and only foal this morning. Same sire, different dam line but felt the need to do it right now. Wonder Whale
;p
Durzo Blint
Turf Router

Post by Durzo Blint »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1661131

I was disappointed in the yearling colt, so what better way to give myself 17ish(?) weeks of hope with this filly.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

The first foal I created in Year 63 is https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1661469. He is my biggest hope for next season because the dam, So Right, is my most consistent mare for producing high-gallop ratings runners. She produced the surprise Classic winner Xyst by Nighteyes so I'm hoping for a little quicker turn of foot for this colt and another successful run in the American Triple Crown for him. Here's to hope, jX
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I've Lost Hope.

Pretty much sums up my feelings about breeding right now.
My yearling crop looks to be the worst I've ever had, none of my blue hens foaled better than allowance and many foaled claimers.

If that Roughian filly gallops a stakes or better, I might rename her...but again, I've lost hope of seeing a yearling stakes or freak or if getting any that are not Peaked as a yearling.

Stormy.
Last edited by Stormy Peak 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I have bred two foals this season so far lol. So those are my biggest hopes so far.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1660899 2x3 to Special to You, dam is a star, half-sister is allowance. Could be decent.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1660898 dam is hen, her two year old is working sub-58 at 5fT. Could also be decent.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

She's out of a proven freak producer.
The sire and dam's sire are Lord Derby bluebloods.
She hypoed A. She is Brave/Very Sound.
What could possibly go wrong ... RIGHT???

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1661977
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

I took a chance with Flightline and one of my only stakes producers, so fingers crossed that Flyover Country decides she wants to be a racehorse. Of the mare's older offspring, 75% are allowance or better, so she's been a pretty nice formid for me.

Also hoping for good things from Haida, a Lloyd's Keeping It half sister to Halley (Blast Onepiece). I didn't intentionally make all of the mare's offspring begin with H, but once the first three had H names I decided to keep that going.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes