Heart

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Heart

Post by David Faulkner »

I wanted to ask if this comment from the heart states that it doesn't matter if you have a Freak, if your heart is timid, and you don't have a winning spirit, it's similar to having a late model sports car, but it doesn't have an engine, it won't work, it's something similar

(is pretty timid. I'm not sure She has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.)

:roll: oh, and the heart of the mother, or of the father, can be transmitted to the son as the Soundness, does anyone know anything about it?
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Re: Heart

Post by Nena Olson »

If it helps, Champion does not have a heart of a Champion lol he seems to be doing okay though!

Y62-W16-D5 Vet: 'Champion' is pretty timid. I'm not sure He has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

Same with Ima Shakeit Inyoface. Timid. But managed very well anyways :)
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Yea but think when he won the Pegasus with that effort, what he could have been if he gave that effort all the time
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Champion I'm talking about
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

I want to know Steamboat Willie heart status?
Nena Olson
Hall of Fame

Post by Nena Olson »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Yea but think when he won the Pegasus with that effort, what he could have been if he gave that effort all the time
He did win 4 G1 races last year though!

As for the question of passing down (I dont have GP so I cannot test his mom) but his half-brother is Brave.
✧.* SIM Artist ੈ✩‧₊˚
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Nena Olson wrote: 1 year ago If it helps, Champion does not have a heart of a Champion lol he seems to be doing okay though!

Y62-W16-D5 Vet: 'Champion' is pretty timid. I'm not sure He has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.
ah okay so studying the behavior of Champion's performances, you can get an idea of what they can do in the race, that is to say that if they achieve a great victory then they could be out of a great finish as a stage fright in the race, or something similar, I think that like soundness the heart is transmitted from parents to children

Thanks Nena
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Sara Julin wrote: 1 year ago Same with Ima Shakeit Inyoface. Timid. But managed very well anyways :)
:shock: WOW so if she had a brave heart, no one would have been able to beat her, she was very competitive. How well hope returns to the body :)
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

David Velasquez wrote: 1 year ago
Sara Julin wrote: 1 year ago Same with Ima Shakeit Inyoface. Timid. But managed very well anyways :)
:shock: WOW so if she had a brave heart, no one would have been able to beat her, she was very competitive. How well hope returns to the body :)
I believe what made her successful was because she took the lead. So she didn't see the others or had to pass them as a stalker would :)
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Sara Julin wrote: 1 year ago
David Velasquez wrote: 1 year ago
I believe what made her successful was because she took the lead. So she didn't see the others or had to pass them as a stalker would :)
if she did her run, and then went into battle, until the end is a good point, as a champion who came from behind, and sometimes she did an incredible run, and the next time everything was so different, here is a good example of a leader and stalker
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Are we sure "heart" isn't just another contribution to winning nose bobs like jockey's talents are?
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago Are we sure "heart" isn't just another contribution to winning nose bobs like jockey's talents are?
That's more my thought - biggest effort - brave, 2nd best "interested" and third is "timid"- each likely only affect a few hundredths of a second
I'm just here for the fun of it
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 1 year ago
Rocki Ryoliza wrote: 1 year ago Are we sure "heart" isn't just another contribution to winning nose bobs like jockey's talents are?
That's more my thought - biggest effort - brave, 2nd best "interested" and third is "timid"- each likely only affect a few hundredths of a second
If that's the case, it makes me wonder how much combined biggest effort + natural rider/max jockey comment contributes to a races finish. Does heart also contribute to if horses (closers) actually make big jumps during their move? Testing The Waters is Heart: Interested, but always came flying last second to get to the wire on time
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

When a timid horse is headed in deep stretch it will fold.
And similarly, will yield when chasing the pace near the wire.
A horse with superior ability can overcome this trait however.