Trial By Summer First Auction - Are You Happy or Not Happy

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Trial By Summer First Auction - Are You Happy or Not Happy

Post by Tammy Fox »

I paid $922,003 for my TBS Yearling Colt
I didn't like the price but
Gallop - Stakes -Peak
Comment - Breeding Shed

My one from last year was a stakes peak with longer career but I paid a lot less for him than this one.

SO here is hoping this guy wins his $350,000 in earnings so he won't be penalized in the breeding shed so if I don't make back what I paid for him in his racing career then maybe I will make it back with his stud career.

I guess a couple of sim years ago he would have been a freak so I am going to see how he does when he hits the track. Just keeping my fingers crossed that he hits the magical $350K mark in earning so he can go onto a stallion career.

So I am okay with him, I might as well so happy, he is a turf router so it will be a moment before he hits the track as a 2yo but its all good.
Vicki Johnson
Miler

Re: Trial By Summer First Auction - Are You Happy or Not Happy

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Congrats and good luck!
Anna Nowak
Sprinter

Post by Anna Nowak »

I got a Stakes Peak filly, with Interested heart. It's not an Allowance so am pretty happy. Currenyly trying to figure out if I want to sell her to make some money back or take the chance, race her and then use her for breeding.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

turf miler from a very nice female family that is stakes - peak; I'll take it!
I'm just here for the fun of it
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

stakes peak all weather sprinter from a mare that I have always wanted a foal from so I am happy
had to pay about 1.5 million for it though which was a little more than I hoped for as this mad a deep cut into me getting the one I wanted in the 2nd auction but it is what it is I guess