TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Post by Ma Springs »

Took a chance on a TR colt. Doesn't look like the perfect hit, stakes peak, brave. I hope I can have some fun with him!

And also, so glad you all are commenting on that 50k Impacts, makes me feel a little better about it to not be alone 😅, I tried bidding a couple of millions on him...
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

I ended up with two stakes peak turf router colts.
The first one got a breeding shed comment and I paid over 950K for him
The second one got a longer career comment and paid around 75K for him.

I am happy with both. Hopefully the breeding shed one will make the required 350K to go on to the breeding shed. Hoping the 75K one will really do well on the track and give my account a much needed boost in the monetary area when he starts racing next sim year.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago Two freaks and a stakes from the three auctions, with a very nice comment from the Steward on one of the freaks. No complaints here!
BS lmao
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago
Mr. Lord Derby wrote: 1 year ago Two freaks and a stakes from the three auctions, with a very nice comment from the Steward on one of the freaks. No complaints here!
BS lmao
Probably not BS, she’s commented on horses in DMs before and may have sent one to Danny
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

I was hoping to get one of a couple of nice fillies, but it quickly became apparent that was not going to work with my budget so I honed in on my top colt choice, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1656569. I got him and for less than half of my max bid. To make matters even better, he galloped freak, although peak. I am very happy right now.
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I got the See You Shining colt on an underbid, galloped Stakes/Peak. I will be selling him, I'll probably put him in one of my auctions later this year
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Sherry Crow
Derby Contender

Post by Sherry Crow »

decided to try for something other than DR got a TR from this last auction unfortunately only allowance peak
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1656390

The other auction stakes Peak DR
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1649450

Sherry
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I got 2 DS colts, stakes peaks. None of them was the horses I wanted, but I got overbid on the others in the last second so I just jumped on other lower bids.

Also fun fact, these auction has pulled out more than 400 million out of the game ;)
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I already spent a Steward Bred slot at the beginning of the season because there was a colt from last year's select sale I wanted to buy, so my one yearling purchase was this Freak peak filly from the select sale.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 1 year ago I already spent a Steward Bred slot at the beginning of the season because there was a colt from last year's select sale I wanted to buy, so my one yearling purchase was this Freak peak filly from the select sale.
Heheh Pineapple
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago Dave Trainer got the steal of the century. His colt was well over 4 million at the end. I had the immediate underbid, but got a different underbid instead.
All of mine are stakes, but the colt I got tonight has the breeding shed comment so hopefully he's somewhere near the freak threshold and earns enough to see what he hypos like.
Yes, as a racer this seems to be a great pick up at 50k

However, No one is exactly lining up to breed to this mare's line despite her on production of successful runners. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1221612 I'd say at 4 million it was a "save," to get out from underneath that colt perhaps.

Again if history is the guide - 50k, will be won back easily. And, if bros and sis's are any indication,well beyond that. However they don't look like big producers after the track.

If anyone thinks I am wrong about this line, come breed to Endless River with your best mares - 10k! But as a racer, it was a good snag for sure at 50k

But what do I know with my 2 weeks in!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Calia Mendez
Miler

Post by Calia Mendez »

I knew I wouldn't be able to win any outright, so I was aggressive with underbids. I woke up with morning to see that I won her: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1656394

TR filly, Stakes/Peak, for $86k. No heart/breeding comment yet. Just about all the foals from her damline are too young to have raced, so it's hard to judge.

I'm very happy with her though. I don't have enough to insure her right now, so fingers crossed for the next few days, lol.
Chris Barber
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Chris Barber »

Very happy with these auctions.

Observation Hill
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1649406
DR colt by Kryptonite out of Someone Like You. Galloped Freak and heart is brave.

Romario
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1654435
TM Colt by Baaeed. Galloped Freak, heart brave and breeding shed comment. Think this one will be fun
Anna Nowak
Sprinter

Post by Anna Nowak »

Only managed to get one horse, as I was outbid in the last 30 seconds of the second auction, but I am pretty happy with her! She is a Stakes Peaks galloper. Also I just got back into SIM after a loooong break, so she is kinda special to me. And, as such, I decided to order her a headshot, as a treat to myself lol. So, pretty happy overall!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1649453
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Anna Nowak wrote: 1 year ago Only managed to get one horse, as I was outbid in the last 30 seconds of the second auction, but I am pretty happy with her! She is a Stakes Peaks galloper. Also I just got back into SIM after a loooong break, so she is kinda special to me. And, as such, I decided to order her a headshot, as a treat to myself lol. So, pretty happy overall!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1649453
Nice!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll: