TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Post by Carole Hanson »

With the final sale concluded, what did you guys get?

I got 2 stakes:
Pretence
62 Owl Call You
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS Sales-What Did You Get?

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Only managed to get one from the last auction. Was the Surprise to Me filly who was my top choice in that auction and picked her up for like $2 million under my top bid. She galloped stakes :D but also longer career :cry:

Had bid on 9 total throughout the 3 auctions, but nothing else came through :( admittedly the auctions prior to this one were light on turf mile fillies which are my main interest. Did try for the Festive filly as I own the sire and also owned her first foal so liked the symmetry of first and last, but alas wound up going for way more than I was willing to pay.

Also picked up 100k game points off the exchange. So all in all not everything I wanted but pretty good.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Lisa Bennert
Turf Router

Post by Lisa Bennert »

I'm soo happy! After not getting any SBs the ast two years, I bid 1.8 million on a filly from a nice line - and she's a freak! :o :D
She even got the shed comment and is 'brave'. I really hope she lives up to the expectations, I haven't had a good horse in a long time.

Lisa
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Dave Trainer got the steal of the century. His colt was well over 4 million at the end. I had the immediate underbid, but got a different underbid instead.
All of mine are stakes, but the colt I got tonight has the breeding shed comment so hopefully he's somewhere near the freak threshold and earns enough to see what he hypos like.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Unfortunately got shut out on every horse I bid on and didn't hit any underbids either, but there's always next year. I hope people get some spicy runners out of these!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

I picked up the Woman Twice Dead filly on an underbid - she's a stakes, so I'm happy enough with that.
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Michael Looker
Classic Contender

Post by Michael Looker »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago Dave Trainer got the steal of the century. His colt was well over 4 million at the end. I had the immediate underbid, but got a different underbid instead.
I was next in line (or close to it) on that one and the other of Lucas' high bids, but also ended up with a different (big) underbid. Well done Dave.

Ended up paying a touch under $4m for my first Stewie in four years, a stakes-galloping TR filly with a moderate pedigree. I paid overs but at least I got something.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Cleo Patra wrote: 1 year ago Dave Trainer got the steal of the century. His colt was well over 4 million at the end. I had the immediate underbid, but got a different underbid instead.
All of mine are stakes, but the colt I got tonight has the breeding shed comment so hopefully he's somewhere near the freak threshold and earns enough to see what he hypos like.
He sure did!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Roger Carlo
Miler

Post by Roger Carlo »

Nice filly Lisa!!! I was in at 1.5 on her and dropped.

I went with a different DS filly.

She galloped Stakes and am happy with her.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1628424
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I've wanted a Worldenoughandtime filly ever since the Steward acquired her. Was prepared to go higher, and no complaints here. The daughter of Nokk galloped freak.

There were clearly several bargains in this sale, and I agree top of that list is the Impacts colt.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 1 year ago I've wanted a Worldenoughandtime filly ever since the Steward acquired her. Was prepared to go higher, and no complaints here. The daughter of Nokk galloped freak.

There were clearly several bargains in this sale, and I agree top of that list is the Impacts colt.
Really wanted that filly but once I saw you bid I knew it was game over lol! Good luck with her
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Got two TR filly stake gallops, hoping they help produce some good TR horses as I mostly have DS and DR. Happy with the bloodlines I was able to secure:

Nyasia
Lavanila
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I went in with limited funds and after the sales I'm left with <$200K so check out my barn of 19 horses and if you see something you like, make me an offer on any of them (worst I can do is refuse).
I did get two horses, both dirt routing colts, both stakes peak, both interested, one very sound the other sound.
I got this Nighteyes colt, Dean of Dancing for $1,113,950. I didn't have much cash left for sale number two but after the bidding stayed low I focused on the World of Color colt, Calming Colors and got him for $300,001.

Not too bad with a limited budget.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Two freaks and a stakes from the three auctions, with a very nice comment from the Steward on one of the freaks. No complaints here!