Got my First Random Retire because of Permanent Injury due to a Stall Accident (Not Upset though)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Got my First Random Retire because of Permanent Injury due to a Stall Accident (Not Upset though)

Post by Tammy Fox »

So I got lucky and got my first retirement due to permanent injury because of a stall accident. Downside, I just purchased the horse yesterday for $15,000, horse was an allowance-late bloomer arabian 2yo filly. She had a nice work before I purchased her and I was looking forward to racing her.
So I should be upset at the moment because of this.
However, I am not upset because the upside to all of this is that turned out to be Blue Hen Hamdan daughter that has so far A+ hypo'd with each stallion I selected. I can live with not racing her. Hoping that based on her hypoing that I can make money through racing and selling her offspring if she produces like I am hoping she will. Maybe she will be the mare that helps bring my arabian racing barn back to what it once was before I took a long break from the Sim.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: Got my First Random Retire because of Permanent Injury due to a Stall Accident (Not Upset though)

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Sorry to hear that :(

But that is a cool upside HEN!!

I had my 1st last season
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Got my First Random Retire because of Permanent Injury due to a Stall Accident (Not Upset though)

Post by John Smith »

Ha! Rookies!

I pensioned my 1st horse due to injuries in my 1st two weeks in the SIM!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1386609
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Lol
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

John Smith wrote: 1 year ago Ha! Rookies!

I pensioned my 1st horse due to injuries in my 1st two weeks in the SIM!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1386609
That doesn't look like a random injury to me :lol: :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Always nice when it hits a filly. I had an unlucky yearling colt get the random injury last season, which was a bummer.

Glad it worked out for you and you've got a nice broodmare out of the deal!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward