Seriously, I need suggestions!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Seriously, I need suggestions!

Post by Louise Bayou »

THIS cow is a freak TR. I've tried short, I've tried long and I just do not know what I'm doing wrong with her! I know not all are stakes winners but as a "freak" she has to run better than shown so far right????

Maybe her uterus is just solid gold and its making her slow? :lol:
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Re: Seriously, I need suggestions!

Post by Carole Hanson »

I've had great broodmare comments on Improvisational mares. I think she'll be one of those too!

I commend you for running her this long because I would have retired a long time ago lol. If you look at her last race, the horse Deputy Goddess finished 6th, behind your girl. She is also a freak. I think this division is just getting to DR levels of hard now and some freaks just don't want to live up to that label, I don't think you're doing anything wrong with her in terms of placement.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Dump her in my barn for a night or two until she realizes how good she has it and promises to do better.

Jokes(?) aside, I'd run a tighter schedule. She's had a ton of 2.5, 3, even 4-week breaks with first class shipping and no exercise in between. She might just be a little more free-fed Labrador than greyhound right now.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I wonder if she has the "comes from the clouds" comment and needs a bunch of speed in front of her? Curious to see how this next race goes for her.
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1524900

I'm having the same problem with this filly. Freak TR who's struggling in NW2 races. Like what's even the point of having a freak if it can't win a NW2
I have a stable full of cats
Abby Brooks
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Abby Brooks »

I say put her in a few lower conditions races for confidence then try very very weak stake company. I'm guessing her baseline ability numbers is high which puts her in "freak" but other baseline numbers are ass "confidence...etc"
Testing The Waters|Multi G1 AWM/AWR winner|40k
Dont make pee jokes, or you'll be barked at in the super secret sim discord where grown adults whine about one another
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

There looked to be plenty of pace in that last race. The 11 - 12f races look the best distance for her so I don't see that you're doing anything wrong.
She's picking up money in stakes races, just not winning them. No point in retiring until the end of the season.
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

She hasn't gotten the "come from the clouds" comment but I checked today and at least she got this! "'Jambalaya': Freaky! This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future! I'm really hoping to see 'Jambalaya' in the breeding shed one day!"

Also she is Soundness: Somewhat Unsound Heart: Interested. I'll walk her a few days to keep a bit of fitness and hope for the best I guess.lol I had hoped I was just totally missing something obvious.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder