Gallop

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Gallop

Post by David Faulkner »

I wanted to know if the canter changes still work from Saturday of week 8 as it has been done before, since I have not seen changes announcements until now, or is it later after the barrier results :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Gallop

Post by Nicole Marie »

It's tonight after barrier trials, though I'm unsure if that's only for 2yos and up since I have never seen a yearling change mid-season.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago It's tonight after barrier trials, though I'm unsure if that's only for 2yos and up since I have never seen a yearling change mid-season.
ah okay Thanks, well I haven't seen any changes in the yearlings either, and I don't know if they change too :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

They may very well change, it just hasn't happened to mine! Lol
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Nicole Marie wrote: 1 year ago They may very well change, it just hasn't happened to mine! Lol
:roll: true, and if it happened to me, I don't remember it :P
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Yearlings can change during the mid-season, but they're the rarest group to do so. It's mostly ages 2+
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Lily Wilkins wrote: 1 year ago Yearlings can change during the mid-season, but they're the rarest group to do so. It's mostly ages 2+
excellent information thanks Lily
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Thank you Lily!