Improvers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Improvers

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

I have 2 new freaks, both of which happen to be homebred, 3yo dirt sprinting fillies. Given that I only have 16 dirt sprinters overall, only 7 of which are 3yo, and only 5 of which are 3yo fillies, it's odd that I now have 3 freaks and a SB stakes lease out of my SC winner all crammed in that one division.

I had a couple in my main division improve to stakes, including a horse that previously broke my heart when he went "allowance peak" last year, so the surprise jump there was awesome.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Improvers

Post by Darcy McBride »

Very nice, Kelly! I believe Em stated once, when these peak, progressive and late bloomer labels came out, that peak does not mean a horse can not jump up. Probably rare, but it can happen.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

No one that I've checked has improved.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

My gamble paid off. I picked up a son of Diabolical X off the AJ page for $5,000. He was claimer peak, and ran like it his first three starts. The 2yo colt just improved to freak.

And, Darcy is correct. There's always a chance a horse can improve, despite being listed as "peak."
Jo Ferris
Hall of Fame

Post by Jo Ferris »

I only checked a couple, but Ali's first foal, Road to Tevis finally peaked and is freak now :D Oak Leaf Run is peak now too
Arabian:
Money Run Low - 7.5k
Cass Ole - 5k
Mugello - 5k
All I'll Praise - 5k
Zandvoort - 10k

Paint:
Toby Flenderson - 15k
One In The Woods - 5k
We Can Be Heros - 5k
FLD Eclipse - 3.5k
Scooter - 3.5k
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Had a couple of allowances jump to stakes.

And a TR allowance late bloomer filly jump to freak! 🥳 I've only had double jumps from claimers before I think...
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Okay I checked a few more - this filly went from claimer late bloomer to productive peak. So far no one else. My couple stakes late bloomers are still stakes late bloomers, and fortunately my 3yo colt who was stakes peak at his yearling festivus is still stakes peak.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Yay! Meet Mybestblacksocks, Two Socks first freak! I’m thrilled!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 1 year ago My gamble paid off. I picked up a son of Diabolical X off the AJ page for $5,000. He was claimer peak, and ran like it his first three starts. The 2yo colt just improved to freak.

And, Darcy is correct. There's always a chance a horse can improve, despite being listed as "peak."
I want that more then twins lol
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Found one more, productive progressive to allowance peak. https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1547157
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Congrats Laura that horse was never meant to go on the sales page let alone as a colt kinda makes me sick to be honest ,you got it before I could remove .
Oh well lesson to mainly new players always look at the jays man page
Anna Nowak
Sprinter

Post by Anna Nowak »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1539533 This horse improved from stakes to freak, in fact I believe this is my first ever freak! Also a few days ago he got me my first win this year
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Post by LA Pepper »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1453142
correctly named 4 year old maiden filly that started t allowance, went to productive peak, and now is stakes peak. Maybe she will break her maiden ?
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000