Training chart - training schedule

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Training chart - training schedule

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Should it be possible to set up a training schedule from the training chart of the racing barn and I'm not seeing it, or is it a feature of one of the addons?

The only thing lacking is the sqares that would allow me to tell the game which groups of horses I wanted to train. Intuitively it seems like a great tool to schedule workouts from there, so I thought maybe there was another reason for them not being there.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Training chart - training schedule

Post by Gwayne's World »

Custom barns/Training chart, I would like to see scheduled vet visits posted there as well.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I apologize if I misunderstand, but are you saying that this feature is available in custom barns?
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Ash Tarasin wrote: 1 year ago I apologize if I misunderstand, but are you saying that this feature is available in custom barns?
As long as you are using the same exercise, you can train any number of horses at the same time.
If that was your question?
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

I think what you are saying is "yes!" ? :)

I would like this:

to appear in the training chart:

(I also just realized that my paints are named like where they siblings. Two are fighting, and the third offering a golf clap.)