Toronto Mile

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Toronto Mile

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

No community will be a monolith and this game like all communities has a diverse bunch. Most people see this as a fun game and just focus on their horses, finding races looking for good studs to breed, etc. Others seem to take it more seriously and will try to do whatever they can to get ahead, looking for ways to skirt rules, doing shady things like promoting their horse for a Simmy by making a post talking about how bad the other horses in its division is while lying about their records to make them look worse than they are, others are always on the lookout for those doing the shady things digging through horse histories for things that look amiss even if they themselves have a history of some shady stuff, some like forum drama and hold years long grudges (I'm still bitter about Girona not being on the HOY ballot and the shady forum post mentioned above), some don't. To each their own.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

The deal with Rochelle was already in place well before the changes, back when the dam was young young. I don't go back on my deals, except instead of Rochelle getting her for free I made her pay because I was pretty sure free wasn't going to look very good.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Honorable
;p