Two year old routers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Two year old routers

Post by Ma Springs »

Sure, now I can mention her, after the fact she actually won!:

Sanity's Fall (There There There - Sottsass) just freak peaked
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

My favorite of my group is now a Stakes winner on first asking!
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2016186
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

My second debutant router also won, which was a relief*. I suspect he will be very much inclined to run around the solar system, and I wasn't sure throwing him into a listed stakes over "sprint" route distance would do him any favours.

He may also have to be a shoutout to Erin who bred both sire and damsire and also the mare on which he's linebred.
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1589031

*more routers making their debute tomorrow morning so this beautiful two-for-two will be broken then
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1590829

Right equipment
Who know maybe a different surface I’m lost
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 1 year ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1590829

Right equipment
Who know maybe a different surface I’m lost
Bro this horse has the top 4f time for the year. Try mile too
;p
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I’m gonna have to try something the horse is appropriately named mother was a bad bad stake same with the grand dam
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I had 3 routers win their debuts this week:

Hush Puppy, a TR who just turned freak week 9 https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2014095

Sylvia, a DR who's been freak peak her whole life https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2016439

And, most shockingly, Starz, a Turf router descendant of Celtic Twilight, the best CAH ever, who, despite being a stakes progressive even at week 9, blitzed out to a 97 speed figure in her maiden! Its the fastest SF I've had from a turf router in a long time, faster than any of my current freaks
https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2016633
I have a stable full of cats
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Wish I could say I had anything worth getting excited about. Stars Like Rain won first time out, but the SF was too slow (and her workouts too slow) to remotely expect her to be anything top level. She's the only two year old freak I have, and likely will stay the only one as the others mature. Not sure where I went so wrong with breeding, but wow, this crop and the ones behind it are garbage.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Erin Sanderson wrote: 1 year ago Wish I could say I had anything worth getting excited about. Stars Like Rain won first time out, but the SF was too slow (and her workouts too slow) to remotely expect her to be anything top level. She's the only two year old freak I have, and likely will stay the only one as the others mature. Not sure where I went so wrong with breeding, but wow, this crop and the ones behind it are garbage.
Ebb and flow, it happens to us all :(. You’ll be back on too soon with a bunch of nice super fast freaks !
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

What's been fun, is getting Week 10 debut wins out of DR Stakes gallopers. Sure, I used to get one once in a while, but now that gallop thresholds have been adjusted, I got quite a few. Those include two girls who i'm running for The Steward, which always feels good.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

My 2yo routers went 8: 5-2-0 this week which I'd wager is my best start for routers in some time! No fancy speed figures but all the important things won so I feel good!
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Carole Hanson wrote: 1 year ago My 2yo routers went 8: 5-2-0 this week which I'd wager is my best start for routers in some time! No fancy speed figures but all the important things won so I feel good!
Your Fiery Eyes filly looks pretty scary.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I had 5 debut. 4 of them won and the filly who ran 2nd found herself in a field with Xyst’s sister. That said, I think only one of them will go on to consistent stakes company. I don’t have a champion colt to replace Wildness with so it’s going to be a grim few years.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Louise Bayou
Hall of Fame

Post by Louise Bayou »

I ran a few freak DR who won but nothing super fast. But 2 of my barn favorites won as well! Both Mardi Gras and Peanut are stakes so I was excited to see them win at first asking. Peanut is what I call my niece Korie who is my favorite person on this planet. So I'm even happier to have her win.
“It’s like I’m driving a Mac truck with the speed of a Porsche and the brain of a rocket scientist,” Gary Stevens on Beholder
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Louise Bayou wrote: 1 year ago I ran a few freak DR who won but nothing super fast. But 2 of my barn favorites won as well! Both Mardi Gras and Peanut are stakes so I was excited to see them win at first asking. Peanut is what I call my niece Korie who is my favorite person on this planet. So I'm even happier to have her win.
Happy to hear about these two results since I had my eye on them. Congratulations to Louise and to everyone else who had a strong Week 10 2yo router.
I love it when a 2 year old intensifies and renews hope and excitement in SIMHorseracing, The Game. jX