Friday Week 11

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Friday Week 11

Post by David Faulkner »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago Good luck!
:P Thanks Shannon
Thomas Hamilton
Two Year Old

Post by Thomas Hamilton »

I’ll be watching David. Best of luck mate
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Thomas Hamilton wrote: 1 year ago I’ll be watching David. Best of luck mate
Thank you very much Bro, for your support

Greetings
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

WOW we are in the SCJF, and what I like is that I wanted them to play starting point 7 for me, and that's how we jumped through gate 7

Now what is expected is that we have a clean start, and that we manage to position ourselves close to the group that leads not far away, and that there can be a great fight in the leadership with some quick partials, so that when we enter the right we can advance and be close to the power cable to be among the leaders, and why not get the victory

I don't know what my decision will be whether to listen to the call, or wait for the result and watch the replay.

whatever the decision, and the opportunity to have the time, and internet available.

The laptop had been damaged but a group of acquaintances fixed it today, something that worried me a lot

In short, WOW, being present at this SCJF is incredible, I just hope we do well

Good luck for all of you
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Good Luck, David!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago Good Luck, David!
:P Thanks Darcy
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

wow a very bad Thursday on a personal level, and then at night I could not hear the call, or see the replay from the pc, if not for a moment from a phone, and see that we went very far impossible to be closer to the leaders , to finish in a 9th position against the best 2-year-olds, I think that even so she is a good runner and I know that she will achieve good results for the next few seasons

now when she can find an agenda for the season in which she competes she will participate.

for the moment, take things easy and wait for festivus

congratulations to Cleo on a big win for her and her 2-year-old filly

and good luck to everyone tonight

greetings

David
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well starting the Stakes season for Dave's Dream we are going against the boys, in a Gr.2 I had to decide to take her at a distance of 1 1/8 miles. or to a muddy surface, I think that she is of better distance, that if it is combined with a muddy track and speed of the leaders her performance is much better, so I decided to run her on a Muddy track, I would have liked it on a Sloopy surface, more the distance is 1 1/16, I think it's too short for her, and even more so that it goes against the boys

I know she is a great runner, I don't know if she changed her canter, I couldn't canter her, and I haven't been able to use the verification GPs since I had to get them to use them for other needs, she is a stakes lb, that helps As long as she manages to get up to a Freak level, depending on what she can do against the guys, the next move will be made, maybe for week 6 if she manages to win, and if she is hit hard then she will look for something for week 5

She faced the best of her generation in the SCJF, and for me with her 9th place it was acceptable, since she showed that things can be different if she achieves her conditions in the development of the competition.

I hope a good position in the Gate, and that there will be a great fight between the leaders, see how it looks when entering the Right, and already close to the cable where she can be placed
Race

We will also try on Monday, to get a victory with Scooby Doo Hot Dog, this Stakes Peak, was leased after his debut at 2 years old, where he arrived in 3rd position, returning to me and in week 9 at three yr old, break his maiden at 89 SF at 1 3/8, then win again in NW2 at 1 1/8 with 90 SF, run into an Allowance at 1 1/4 and come back to get another win and SF of 90, to close the year in week 16 in a common Stakes at a distance of 2 miles, and achieve his fourth victory with SF of 91
Now he is going to a Gr.3 in 1 1/8, having managed to do it. He is a fast horse who has run behind the speed, and has managed to advance on the right, and lead so I have no idea what he can do in this race, I hope you can continue climbing victory and better races in Gr.

Race
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well Last night's result was as follows, the filly Dave's Dream performed well for me against the boys in 1 1/16 miles, she was a bit far behind and her SF was very unpleasant, but she got a creditable 5th place, now there is the study of your next output, even thinking about running it in week 5, or maybe in week 6

she is in kentucku according to the state schedule we will look for a 1 1/8 mile race a half furlong more to help her progress

Now, on the other hand, Scooby Doo Hot Dog got his 5th win, in this Gr.3, in Jamaica he has performed very well in these Islands, and I don't know whether to continue running him in this area, and try his luck in the USA, and a little Further down in South America, it reached an SF of 92. It has remained above 90, 91, and 92, the latter being the fastest.

Now he is more anxious every next outing, thinking that if he manages to win again, I think I'll keep him in the area and try to move up in the Gr. Stakes. in an SC at the end of the season, he has already won at several distances and he has done very well, he is the best male horse I have had so far hahahaha

I feel very happy since I am trying to see how I adjust my stable with the best that I can breed during each season.

Here I leave the links of each competition
Dave's Dream

Scooby Doo Hot Dog

greetings
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Nice job with her!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 1 year ago Nice job with her!!
:) Thanks