Friday Week 11

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Friday Week 11

Post by David Faulkner »

this week presents itself to me, in the chances that this season will be extremely excellent at the end of it.

This Friday I present 3 entries, two 2-year-old rookies, and a mare that her mother won up to the distance of 1 3/16 miles dirt, she is a stewarbred bred to a miller stallion, but I want to try her in 1 1/16 miles dirt, see if there is a chance that she has something from her mother to be able to go beyond the mile, her mother won in a mile, and in 1 3/16 miles, the mystery of knowing if she will achieve a good performance, and arrive in the last position

On the other hand, I participate in the Songbird, with an LB allowance, and it is curious since I have been able to do good performances in this race, I think I have won it twice, so I think that what she achieves will be very nice if she arrives in the OTB

but the attention of my stable already at the end of the season is Dave's Dream, a daughter of My Dream both mares bred by Kris Bobby, Dave's Dream was bred by Kris, and as Dave's Dream she has sent her to me as a gift, and help for my stable, and they are the strongest mares I have in breeding, and on the track, to try to get with Dave's Dream the opportunity to get my first Gr Stakes in Dirt

Dave's Dream debuts in California, in a Gr.3 Stakes I drew a plan for her to run 3 Stakes as a 2-year-old filly, and I think what she achieves this Friday will give me an idea of what can be achieved in the next 2 Stakes

Dave's Dream has shown good progress from the middle going into the right, she has 2 second places in barrier behind 3 quality horses from elite stables, a little over 3 weeks off, and already close to the track

in addition to carrying the breeding strength of Kris that she is one of the best breeders in DR

The goal is to reach my first SCJF participation, and according to the 2 previous results, have the opportunity to do a great performance with her.

so this Friday a chair can be marked to end a great season

with great emotion, and hope to achieve the expected results
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Friday Week 11

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Ambitious. I wish you the best
I'm just here for the fun of it
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 1 year ago Ambitious. I wish you the best
:P Hello, it makes me laugh, that you tell me that it is a lot of ambition, hahaha wow I did not imagine that it would be seen that way, but I hope to have good results in these three competitions, and thank you for your wishes for me, in the same way I hope that you achieve very pleasant stakes with all your children, that will make me very happy

regards

David
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well with the results of Friday, I started by watching the mile race, at a distance of 1 1/16 miles, for a moment I thought about taking it out of the race, but I said I better let it run to know how it behaves and not be with the intrigue, well she came out placed in the 4th position, and arrived last, at no time did she show any opportunity, making it clear that she does not go far

then at Songbird, I was hoping she would be in OTB, but my 2-year-old filly didn't move at all, also finishing in last position, I really thought she could do a better race, but with a 66 SF, being an Allowance LB, did not show anything in the future.

I got to see the Dave's Dream Race, in the Clamor Stakes, and already with the 2 previous results I said, well surely she will also arrive in the last position, 5 registered participated, and when leaving the gate she placed 4th in the first position call remained there, for the second call, she was placed in the third position, and already in the 3rd call she had taken the lead, to come in profit until the wire, and obtain a nice victory, by margin of one long, in time of 1:44.04, and an SF of 88 reaching 30 points, which help to try to go to the SCJF

Dave's Dream gives me the opportunity to perhaps have good figures in important Gr Stakes, this is my first Gr Stakes in DR, now we are jumping from California to the state of Florida, to participate in the Sky Flayer Stakes, it has always called me the Pay attention to this Stakes, I have wanted to run it, and win, now I have the opportunity to participate in it, I know there will be great runners, there, but we are hoping to continue improving, and achieve good positions at the end

this result could add a little more hope to enter the SCJF, and see if we can reach that Trophy that would be total madness
and even more since she is a Stakes LB, which I hope will jump to Progressive Freak at the age of 3 years old to be better in her entire campaign as a 3-year-old, and keep her peak between 4, and 5 years of age, They are the desires, and what I would like to happen.

for now we are already in Fun in the Sun Farm-FL, recovering full conditions for Friday of week 13 to go out and look for another new victory
Clamor Stakes
Thomas Hamilton
Two Year Old

Post by Thomas Hamilton »

Nice win David , loved the way she waited her time :D
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Congrats on Dave's Dream's win!
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Thomas Hamilton wrote: 1 year ago Nice win David , loved the way she waited her time :D
:) Hi Bro, I'm glad you enjoyed Dave's Dream, I hope she does very well in the 2 year old plan
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 1 year ago Congrats on Dave's Dream's win!
:P Hi Carolyn, Thank you very much, now see what else she can do in Florida

Greetings, I hope she is recovering very well
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Well done, David, on your G3 win with Dave's Dream1 I hope you have many more!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago Well done, David, on your G3 win with Dave's Dream1 I hope you have many more!
Hello Darcy, Thank you very much, Dave's Dream is the girl of the moment in the stable she is the one who can bring joy to your campaign

regards :P
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well last night Dave's Dream faced a much stronger group, and although she didn't win she got a nice 3rd place she ran away on the first few calls, but advanced with out and even though her SF was 85 I'm happy with her performance.

Now we are going to the SCJF with great hope. I am aware that the competition will be very strong for her, but I know that if the opportunity arises, she will be able to respond and take advantage of everything that can be presented in her favor. We have a quota. secured with 42 points
Rank Name State Bred Type Owner Sire Points
1 Millionaire Chic CAN dkb.f.2 Xander Zone Vengeance Or Grief 60
2 Dave's Dream NY bl.f.2 David Velasquez Mr. Wonderful 42

This is the table of the active 2-year-old filly, there are only 2

so we will try to get a good performance this week 16, we have a letter that is a mare Bred by Kris Bobby, that helps us to be confident that we have some chance

Race
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

You are racing her on 1 week rest - even for a "very sound" horse, that's pretty aggressive with a 2yo. Please vet her before the chance to scratch closes.
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 1 year ago You are racing her on 1 week rest - even for a "very sound" horse, that's pretty aggressive with a 2yo. Please vet her before the chance to scratch closes.
I agree with Carolyn. Please don't break her.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well I have this year to be able to be present in a SC since I had an opportunity, in TR and I let it go but this time we have the necessary points that calmly assure us of a position in the competition

there is a lot of hope in having a good career, knowing that there is a great quality of 2-year-old fillies from the best stables, the point in favor is that this 2-year-old filly is bred by one of the best DR players, who has a great precedent and Gr.1 skills in this division, that doesn't give them a chance to play a good role

This was a muddy track since this filly has some good records on this muddy surface, in the Barrier Trial, but unfortunately we have a fast track, which can also be a point in favor, if we get a good starting position, and we have a good start, and there is a fight up front, and some fast times, in the final we will have the opportunity to be among those who decide the competition, it is our perspective

We also know that we can be hit hard, and be very far from the podium, but we go with the desire to achieve a great result, through Dave's Dream

A great result at the end of the season would be incredible
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Good luck!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE