Creating a Race Restricted to Certain State/Country Bred Horses - Having Issues

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Creating a Race Restricted to Certain State/Country Bred Horses - Having Issues

Post by Tammy Fox »

Maybe I am overlooking something but I cannot figure out how to restrict a listed stakes race to the country or state a horse was bred in. I go through all the selections and select what I want but it never comes up with allowing me to select if I want it restricted to state or country bred horses. I know I am missing something somewhere but I cannot figure out where. I am trying to create a turf route race restricted to colts and gelding 6 years and older who were bred in FRA and I am putting the race at the track in France.
Looking for someone to point out what I am missing so I can correct it and get this race created.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: Creating a Race Restricted to Certain State/Country Bred Horses - Having Issues

Post by Nicole Marie »

Do you have any other restrictions (game point sired, simperior only, junior player only, etc)? Because I believe the only restriction can be age and gender in order to restrict to a country or state.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Creating a Race Restricted to Certain State/Country Bred Horses - Having Issues

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I had this issue before. Are you making it a listed stakes or graded stakes? Graded stakes cannot be state-restricted, I found out, so you'll need to make sure it's listed and then just add money to the purse if you want to increase it.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Thank you Nicole I was trying to restrict to Simperior only and once I didn't do that I was able to create my race. Now I know what to do. Thanks again for your help.