Game Point Sired Stakes

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Game Point Sired Stakes

Post by David Faulkner »

Game Point Sired, this race for 2-year-old GPs colts, I have always liked them. I have had the opportunity to participate and win both races once, this year I have the opportunity to participate again

Now I am not a person who likes to run two horses in the same competition, but this time I will have an exception, since I have two GPs, and the funny thing is that if there is an allownace between the participants, that will be the winner of both, since in Most of them tend to be solid productive, and claimer

It strikes me that I have a Productive and a Solid both LB

Johnny V is a solid man who needs very fast race pace to get close to the pack in the final furlongs, his canter report says, and Withheart is a Productive LB with natural speed, there are now 6 entered, and some of the other 4 they have shown speed, now my question could be the fight between leaders, that they have a very fast pace that allows Johnny V to achieve a strong advance in the final furlongs, and thus in his Solid condition, get a good result, or perhaps Johnny V can withstand a strong fight up front, and also get a good finish

So far I have high expectations on what could be the result of this competition for Johnny V, and Withheart

RACE
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Game Point Sired Stakes

Post by The Steward »

People can make crazy easy money in these races. Not to knock anyone's horses, but you don't often find world beaters.... or even freaks or stakes level gallops in these races. Which is why they exist!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago People can make crazy easy money in these races. Not to knock anyone's horses, but you don't often find world beaters.... or even freaks or stakes level gallops in these races. Which is why they exist!
I do believe that having an allowance in this competition, or a Stakes ensures you the two GPs races, for your stable.

That is why I think that the greatest opportunity is for Khmelnytskyi, since due to his exercise times he is an allowance, the rest have had Productive and Solid times

but if you can get the prizes with an allowance :P
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Not to knock anyone's horses, but you don't often find world beaters.... or even freaks or stakes level gallops in these races.
I can confirm my entry in the race in question is none of these three things. :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

GPS Dirt Router, Withheart leading with his natural speed, taking a nice end-to-end win with 82 SF, while my other commitment Johnny V was running at the back of the pack and was able to push through to take 5th position, with 60 SF

With this victory we reached 6 in the season and my second Stakes.

Now it remains to be seen if winning again in the 1 1/8 miles Dirt in week 14 would be incredible to win this series of GPS Stakes again, since I had the opportunity to win the Series in AWR, with Into The Street

Race
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago People can make crazy easy money in these races. Not to knock anyone's horses, but you don't often find world beaters.... or even freaks or stakes level gallops in these races. Which is why they exist!
:D https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=940298 :D
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

David Velasquez wrote: 1 year ago GPS Dirt Router, Withheart leading with his natural speed, taking a nice end-to-end win with 82 SF, while my other commitment Johnny V was running at the back of the pack and was able to push through to take 5th position, with 60 SF

Now it remains to be seen if winning again in the 1 1/8 miles Dirt in week 14 would be incredible to win this series of GPS Stakes again, since I had the opportunity to win the Series in AWR, with Into The Street

Race
Congratulations on Withheart's win!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Darcy McBride wrote: 1 year ago
David Velasquez wrote: 1 year ago GPS Dirt Router, Withheart leading with his natural speed, taking a nice end-to-end win with 82 SF, while my other commitment Johnny V was running at the back of the pack and was able to push through to take 5th position, with 60 SF

Race
Congratulations on Withheart's win!
Hello Darcy, Thank you although these competitions are for low level runners, it is very nice to compete in them, even a TR bred by me won in the Turf

Le Nord
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Well GPs with a Withheart who was looking to repeat his last competition to unite start and finish, nothing closer to reality

when the start was ordered and he could not take the lead and be left behind in third position with a Khmelnytskyi who seized the lead to never get around it again and take the victory, and the revenge for his previous defeat, apparently it was a strong fight in the first changes which allowed a Johnny V who ran far in the last position to drive hard on the right to achieve a second place while Withheart remains in 4th position with a SF of 66

With this result, I knew that leaving these foals on the track was evil, being of very low quality, I decided to retire them as well as the group of solid 2-year-old foals, and I claimed, taking into account that they could not do more things in another group.

So I made the decision to penalize all the solids and claimers, and allowance that had not shown anything on the track, leaving only 2 Stakes, a 2-year-old filly, and a three-year-old colt.

I thought that I would achieve the other victory with Withheart but it was not like that, but everything was not so bad, I achieved as a breeder the 2 GPs victories in TR with Le Nord, and previously I had achieved the 2 victories in AWR with Into the Street, so no I have been such a bad player at the GPS Stakes level

GPsDR

Le Nord
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Really? I thought they'd be chock full of stakes gallops (at least).
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100