Two Timid 2 Year Old Dirt Sprinters

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Keith Maidlow
Hall of Fame

Two Timid 2 Year Old Dirt Sprinters

Post by Keith Maidlow »

I'm down to six horses with three of them being yearlings. Two of my three runners are dirt sprint two year old fillies. Both are Stakes and both are considered timid with respect to heart. Yet...

Mistyeyeswhitelies has won 6 of 8 with 3 restricted stakes wins and a G3 win. She also finished 2nd and third in her two losses and has banked $158,750.

The other is a Steward bred lease named Real Me. She is 8:3-2-3 with two restricted stakes wins with all speed figures in the 80s and 90s. But here's the kicker. She finished second once and third twice to Two Year Old Sprint Champion race winner Shake and Sparkle. And she just got beat a nose at the wire finishing second in the Steward Cup Juvenile Fillies Sprint and has banked $332,000.

Not too shabby for two timid racers. Let's see what happens in Yr 64.
*Sugar Bottom Stable
LA Pepper
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Two Timid 2 Year Old Dirt Sprinters

Post by LA Pepper »

Ever since Stormy Peak shared with us that her super mare roughian was 'timid', I have given no merit to that comment.