New gallop comments question

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

New gallop comments question

Post by Alleyne Torres »

Sorry, I'm out of the loop, what do the new gallop comments mean? I thought "I wouldn't bother insuring 'xx' right now, unless you're attached to the pedigree" meant they would have a low bloodstock rating, but then I got a horse that had both that comment and "I'm really hoping to see 'xx' in the breeding shed one day!"
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: New gallop comments question

Post by Nicole Marie »

From what we understand is anything allowance and up can get the insure comment, so if yours is galloping productive or below, then it would say not to insure. The breeding shed vs longer career refers to if their race numbers are higher or lower than the shed numbers. So say you have a solid galloper who would be a formidable broodmare, you'd get the 'wouldn't bother insuring' comment along with the 'breeding shed' comment.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Alleyne Torres
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Alleyne Torres »

oh thanks! i was galloping my older horses to get the new comments on them... so doing that isn't really useful? because they're all downgraded gallops at this point from where they were as babies. so they'll all say "don't insure"
Paint Stallions Standing. Horses for Sale. Feel free to PM me about gallop/bs/foal comments of my sale horses.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Alleyne Torres wrote: 1 year ago oh thanks! i was galloping my older horses to get the new comments on them... so doing that isn't really useful? because they're all downgraded gallops at this point from where they were as babies. so they'll all say "don't insure"
It's not that useful. However, if you're curious about their heart rating, or curious about whether they have a longer career or breeding shed comment it doesn't hurt to gallop them before retiring.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100