Warder

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Warder

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Anyone else notice the eye-popping figure posted by Eric's colt in Japan Week 2? Curious to see where the Christopher Robin colt goes Week 4, and how he does against a tougher field. One to watch for the Derby, I think.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Warder

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 1 year ago Anyone else notice the eye-popping figure posted by Eric's colt in Japan Week 2?
I did now..
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Yes! I posted in chat that we all missed out in the derby winner for the TCT... I know I didn't pick him, oops
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Man those Christopher Robin babies are nice. Can't get enough of them.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I saw it. I also saw that I didn't put him in my TCT. Impressive colt; curious to see how he runs his next race. Eric is going for World Domination again! :lol:
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

We’ve come to expect great things from Eric and Corona’s descendants! Well done sir!
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Popping a 109 figure in a W2 third tier Derby prep is impressive but also not optimal. Interested to see what Eric’s next move here is.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

The family keeps on giving! Sixth generation straight back to Mirror. Warder is a little more precocious than some of this line, it would seem.

Don't think anything I've ever owned has popped a speed figure like that, and of course it happened in a small stakes instead of like... The Derby or Stewards Cup or Desert World Cup, but it has long been my experience that you appreciate your horses running exceptionally and don't complain about where/when they choose to do it.
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Congratulations to Eric Nalbone's speedy colt Warder for his win in the Southern California Derby. Exist says, "respect".

Checking on the origin of the colt's name:
Warder - noun
A truncheon or staff of authority carried by a king, commander-in-chief, or other important dignitary.
-> One who keeps watch and ward; a keeper; a guard.

While the name may signify a male gender, a quick peak at the amazing pedigree of Warder, I can see that the true power in Warder comes from one of the strongest female influences ever in the SIM: Whitney!

Top: Whitney -> Corona -> Ziva. Bottom: Whitney -> Philadelphia -> Schuykill A+ (Whitney the Wardress)

I love Warder's pedigree full of speed and stamina.

If SIM had a dosage index listing for the Louisville Derby contestants, Warder's DI would be outstanding. jX