The Saudi Races

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

The Saudi Races

Post by Stormy Peak »

I want to wish the best to all the owners running horses tonight, and ahead of time, thank Em for calling the races.

I have 2 horses running in 2 races tonight.

Forever Knight, is in the Turf, and got a spot 2nd from the inside rail and...
Wolfman Jack is in the Turf Marathon race and got the 2nd spot from the outside rail.

Turf Cup

Turf Marathon

Personally and I hope I'm wrong, but I think both of my guys might be on the wrong side of Peaked. But I still hope that, if that is the case, they still have enough gas in the tank and talent to have a good finish.

Again, best wishes to everyone. Let us know how you think your horses will do : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Re: The Saudi Races

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Nice Stormy!! I should be around for race calls, see you guys tonight!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I had intended to run Sea Ghost in the Sea of Class Memorial depending on how the field turned out, but time got away from me and entries closed before I got around to it. Figured I might as well run her in the Cup then, since she's nominated. Hopefully she can pick up a check there.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Good luck everyone! I also have 2 in tonight, but they are both in the sprint. Some tough fields out there, should be a good night of racing!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

I, of course, am most interested in the first race of the evening.
Zach Wentzel
Miler

Post by Zach Wentzel »

I was leased quinny by Lily (thanks again!!) and she told me to put him in the DM so hopefully this can go well and he can get on the board.
Calia Mendez
Miler

Post by Calia Mendez »

Steve Leavitt wrote: 1 year ago I, of course, am most interested in the first race of the evening.
It should be a very interesting Arabian race this year, with the two undefeated four year olds against older. Good luck. :)