Insurance Claim

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Insurance Claim

Post by Stormy Peak »

The evil Sim computer tried to take one of my stallions.

Tuck Everlasting

He won a few G1 races, as well as a G2 but, he fell shy of the million dollars in earnings by $181,500.
He has a brave heart and excellent breeding. His first crop just turned 3 years old, so I am hoping once they can stretch out a bit past the 1 1/8th distance, some of his offspring will shine a bit more. Also, hoping that some of his allowance late bloomers or progressives will jump up to stakes or even freaks.

I am planning on getting him a headshot the next time they go on sale, or if I save up the GPs before that point : ) I usually only do that for my horses that make a million dollars or more on the track. But I like his breeding a lot and I am proud that he did win a few Grade 1 races. As of now, he only has 60 foals with only 4 stakes producing mares sent to him.

I have 2,933 horses in my barn, and most are not insured, so I guess if i was to be hit, having it hit on a beloved insured one is better than losing one of my nicely bred foals or yearlings. :P

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Re: Insurance Claim

Post by Hope Bentley »

Look forward to seeing him with a headshot! I have a 2yo allowance/lb filly ready to race in coming weeks, looking forward to seeing how she does. One of a very few TR horses I am racing. Glad he was insured! And that it was a covered horse it tried it with and not a un insured yearling thats for sure for your sake

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

No no! Not one of the few Nightmarch grandsons! Bad SIM, bad!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Love his new headshot!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Agree, adore his pretty face! 😍
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

He is very handsome!
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Yes, I was so Impressed with his headshot! Love how pretty his eyes are and his kind of zippered looking stripe and how noble his head is, I think it's one of my more favorite headshots of those that I have on my horses.

Someone surprised me with the headshot, so that made my day!

----------

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

That's a beautiful headshot and warm and fuzzies to the donor, whoever they were!
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

“Good news! Your horse, Falling, was nearly injured, but because you thought ahead and purchased insurance, she is perfectly fine now.“

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1496089

That would have sucked