Derby

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Derby

Post by The Steward »

Is it just me or is this a particularly good Derby?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Derby

Post by Gwayne's World »

Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Posting speed figures like that, what do they think they are, chasers?
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Jon Xett
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jon Xett »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago Posting speed figures like that, what do they think they are, chasers?
BSF: 90,93.91,100,101,94,100,96,98,91,99,91,95,99,98,109 - very nice so far.

With several 90+ BSF three year olds to enter, hopefully. And I would imagine that there is a filly or two looking to test these.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

I got my pick!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Chocolate beeeeeeeeef
;p
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Is it just me or is this a particularly good Derby?
Pretty sure it’s just you.
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Jon Xett wrote: 1 year ago
Shannon Hunt wrote: 1 year ago Posting speed figures like that, what do they think they are, chasers?
BSF: 90,93.91,100,101,94,100,96,98,91,99,91,95,99,98,109 - very nice so far.

With several 90+ BSF three year olds to enter, hopefully. And I would imagine that there is a filly or two looking to test these.
I'll be happy if my guy manages to stay in, double happy if he gets any better than last place - he's not really a "contender" but it's on the sim bucket list to have a Derby entrant, so gotta throw him in if it's possible! I don't have any stats in front of me, but there can't have been too many Derby races previously with four 100+ SF horses entered?
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Given Dave Matthews Band was recently pensioned I think it would be awesome if Jon Xett's horse, Prize won the Derby. So I will be cheering on Prize. I know there are other Dave Matthews Band offspring running, but I would still like to see Prize do it, and he looks to be a very legit contender, so I also hope this isn't a pie in the sky 'hopeful' wish either.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
J.P Dogood
Derby Contender

Post by J.P Dogood »

I was thrilled to have my first entry in the derby, then I saw all the competition….
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

J.P Dogood wrote: 1 year ago I was thrilled to have my first entry in the derby, then I saw all the competition….
I have that same feeling in every Grade 1 race I put one of my good horses into. The Sim is Loaded with so many awesome horses!

----
Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stephen Saratoga
Turf Router

Post by Stephen Saratoga »

Henry wins triple crown. Book it.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Henry aside, because he seems special, but Jon Xett has 3 legit colts, Laura Ferguson has 2 unbeaten runners, Eric Nalbone with the fastest horse of them all? What is this, year 15??
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

The Steward wrote: 1 year ago Henry aside, because he seems special, but Jon Xett has 3 legit colts, Laura Ferguson has 2 unbeaten runners, Eric Nalbone with the fastest horse of them all? What is this, year 15??
Yup I'm not gonna lie, i have Laura's horse over Jon horse by a nose
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Mr. Lord Chillin wrote: 1 year ago Chocolate beeeeeeeeef
He is special!!