Happy Day

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Happy Day

Post by David Faulkner »

WOW Super Happy with Scooby Doo Hot Dog he was in his initial gallop a Stakes, after the adjustment he was an allowance he was leased, and did not participate in most of last season, returned to the Stakes Peak gallop stable, he has participated with good performances , today he is a Freak Homebred first of my stable very happy with him
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: Happy Day

Post by Darcy McBride »

Congrats on your first homebred, David. I hope you have many more.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Darcy McBride wrote: 10 months ago Congrats on your first homebred, David. I hope you have many more.
Hi Darcy Thank you very much, I look forward to seeing many more flourish
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

WOW Remember Me Forever I just checked and she also jumped from the Progressive Stakes to Freak Peak, it's incredible I still can't believe it :P
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Always a great feeling to have the week done toward breeding rewarded!
I'm just here for the fun of it
Vicki Johnson
Sprinter

Post by Vicki Johnson »

Congrats!!!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

That's awesome, I'm very happy for you David!! Scooby Doo's mother loved you much more than she ever loved me :lol:
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

David,

¡Felicitaciones por conseguir tu primer monstruo criado en casa!
Su nombre también es lindo :)

Stormy

V
In English
V
V

David,

Congrats on getting your first homebred freak!
His name is cute too : )

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Carolyn Eaton wrote: 10 months ago Always a great feeling to have the week done toward breeding rewarded!
Hi Carolyn, WOW it's amazing to see a result as nice as your first Freak
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 10 months ago That's awesome, I'm very happy for you David!! Scooby Doo's mother loved you much more than she ever loved me :lol:
Hello Shannon WOW I still think I remember the day you sent Scooby Doo's mother you were upset about your results in the year 60, I think you told me it's a Star try to see if you achieve something nice with her, with me she hasn't done much, they are not the words literally but it was something similar

And really after I told you it was a Stakes, you also felt bad because she hadn't been generous with you.

But thanks to you, Scooby Doo Hot Dog is on the dance floor, and you also helped me and are part of this first Freak Homebred, and Scooby Doo Hot Dog has done very well in their presentations, it's incredible and now as a Freak it awakens dreams that you can live

don't buy scooby doo's mom, because i said she already gave me a gift, maybe it's better if someone else has a chance to receive something nice from her

Thank you more because you are part of the joy that there is today in my stable to have Scooby Doo Hot Dog
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Stormy Peak wrote: 10 months ago David,

¡Felicitaciones por conseguir tu primer monstruo criado en casa!
Su nombre también es lindo :)

Stormy

V
In English
V
V

David,

Congrats on getting your first homebred freak!
His name is cute too : )

Stormy
:P Hi stormy. Thank you for your words, and I also like that you like the name when I galloped it and it was stakes, I knew that would be the name I would give it, I hope you have also had great surprises with your stable

greetings
and thanks for the note in my language, I was able to read it with few data connection resources today in the afternoon
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

David Velasquez wrote: 10 months ago
Shannon Hunt wrote: 10 months ago That's awesome, I'm very happy for you David!! Scooby Doo's mother loved you much more than she ever loved me :lol:
Hello Shannon WOW I still think I remember the day you sent Scooby Doo's mother you were upset about your results in the year 60, I think you told me it's a Star try to see if you achieve something nice with her, with me she hasn't done much, they are not the words literally but it was something similar

And really after I told you it was a Stakes, you also felt bad because she hadn't been generous with you.

But thanks to you, Scooby Doo Hot Dog is on the dance floor, and you also helped me and are part of this first Freak Homebred, and Scooby Doo Hot Dog has done very well in their presentations, it's incredible and now as a Freak it awakens dreams that you can live

don't buy scooby doo's mom, because i said she already gave me a gift, maybe it's better if someone else has a chance to receive something nice from her

Thank you more because you are part of the joy that there is today in my stable to have Scooby Doo Hot Dog
She was even a blue hen, if I remember correctly, but she and I just didn't get along very well. I'm not upset though, I have gotten very lucky with much worse mares, and I am happy that your foal ended up being such a beauty for you!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

David Velasquez wrote: 10 months ago WOW Super Happy with Scooby Doo Hot Dog he was in his initial gallop a Stakes, after the adjustment he was an allowance he was leased, and did not participate in most of last season, returned to the Stakes Peak gallop stable, he has participated with good performances , today he is a Freak Homebred first of my stable very happy with him
Congratulations on breeding your first freak. Hopefully the first of many!
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Gwen Morse wrote: 10 months ago
David Velasquez wrote: 10 months ago WOW Super Happy with Scooby Doo Hot Dog he was in his initial gallop a Stakes, after the adjustment he was an allowance he was leased, and did not participate in most of last season, returned to the Stakes Peak gallop stable, he has participated with good performances , today he is a Freak Homebred first of my stable very happy with him
Congratulations on breeding your first freak. Hopefully the first of many!
Hello, Thank you very much, I had not seen the note until today, I got my second Hombred in Remember Me Forever, the emotion you feel when you read in the gallop comment that she is a Freak is incredible
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

Post by David Faulkner »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 10 months ago
David Velasquez wrote: 10 months ago

She was even a blue hen, if I remember correctly, but she and I just didn't get along very well. I'm not upset though, I have gotten very lucky with much worse mares, and I am happy that your foal ended up being such a beauty for you!
Hi Shannon, sorry that until today I have read your note, Scooby Doo Hot Dog, from his first gallop as Stakes then as allowance, then Stakes, and now Freak, as each of his competition is incredible, if the mother is a Blue Hen Very Sound, it's incredible since Just a Moment was my favorite stallion, and I'm glad he gave me a Stakes filly that The Steward bought, producer of a Freak filly, and now Scooby Doo Hot Dog, it's very nice to have him, and more than you I love him. You sent him at a difficult time, which in the end gave very nice results, so if he is a good stallion you have low price quotas for him: