The game is Angry

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

The game is Angry

Post by Diane Townsend »

I think we may have enraged the Sim somehow with 4 stallions pensioned/to be pensioned and 2 FOALS permanently injured in the past 12 hours or so.

How do we make the Sim happy again before it does something worse? ;)
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: The game is Angry

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Diane Townsend wrote: 11 months ago I think we may have enraged the Sim somehow with 3 stallions to be pensioned and 2 FOALS permanently injured in the past 12 hours or so.

I have a sage plant, we could try a bit of smudging. Or, we could just wait for GP 1.5 day and put in money....that might do it. The game may just be hangry and wants feeding.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

its not angry, just the flow of life which dies of natural or unnatural causes.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 11 months ago
Diane Townsend wrote: 11 months ago I think we may have enraged the Sim somehow with 3 stallions to be pensioned and 2 FOALS permanently injured in the past 12 hours or so.

I have a sage plant, we could try a bit of smudging. Or, we could just wait for GP 1.5 day and put in money....that might do it. The game may just be hangry and wants feeding.
My guess it requires a double sacrifice: blood, and for us to break into song, like Audrey II
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Gwen Morse wrote: 11 months ago
Kelly Haggerty wrote: 11 months ago

My guess it requires a double sacrifice: blood, and for us to break into song, like Audrey II
Double sacrifice always works.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Steve Leavitt
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Steve Leavitt »

There's no blood here, but ya gotta admit they're killin' it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFgxJ8rX7A8
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

I'm an atheist, but given my bad luck... I'm starting to believe in Karma upon rebirth. And I must have been just a booger of a person in my past life...and I'm paying for that now. :?
This has to be the worst Sim year I've had in decades.

It's scary to think the Sim is angry, much more so to think life/karma is out to get ya. :P

Stormy ;)
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000