ISO barn manager 6/27-7/8

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

ISO barn manager 6/27-7/8

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Hi all, my family will be traveling to Yellowstone June 27-July and I'm pretty sure I'll have poor internet connection as well as very little time to manage my barn, so I need someone to enter/ship horses. I can probably plan where (race and shipping) each horse I want entered should go, so it would be a matter of following directions on a smaller barn of horses. I do not expect some to manage the entire cluster of sub par performers, just a selected barn of horses.

I can pay with Sim cash, mare leases, sim cash, free horses, whatever you prefer. I would prefer a player with a few years in the Sim instead of a newer player.

Thanks!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Re: ISO barn manager 6/27-7/8

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

I have found someone, thank you to all who responded!
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000