a trip down memory lane

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

wow.. was just browsing thru old race results and the memories of just dying for saturday morning have just come back with a vengeance.....To see a bunch of my horses in reustls i havent looked at in years, nearly brings tears to my eyes....
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Same with me. WHen I looked at Moved To Tear's page it brought back so many memories. I recall all the excitement I felt when she won the Hong Kong Vase and the incredible feeling of pride I had when she was nominated for an Eclipse Award. Ahh the memories.
But I feel bad because I totally forgot how great her daughter was until Em reminded me(LOL).

Tammy
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: a trip down memory lane

Post by Danny Derby »

This really is a trip down memory lane!
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Danny Derby wrote: 2 years ago This really is a trip down memory lane!
Did you wake up today and think, "I know, I'll just go and bring up old threads for fun today!" ?
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

The Steward wrote: 2 years ago Did you wake up today and think, "I know, I'll just go and bring up old threads for fun today!" ?
Nope, I didn't have the urge to do it until the afternoon.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Danny Derby wrote: 2 years ago
The Steward wrote: 2 years ago Did you wake up today and think, "I know, I'll just go and bring up old threads for fun today!" ?
Nope, I didn't have the urge to do it until the afternoon.
You don't wake up in the afternoon?