Real life horses

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

i love your mum's lesson horses's name.. Celtic Sun.... :rolleyes:
AlyseSchuver
Miler

Post by AlyseSchuver »

I've got Paladine (aka Riley) my big fancy dressage horse, should he ever become sound again, we are aiming for 3rd level this year.

I've also got a 4yo OTTB, A Chocolate Rascal, aka Rascal, who is a 3 day event project horse that is already a training level dressage champion, and is just a spetacularly willing jumper. Dead quiet too.
Jolene Danner
Hall of Fame

Post by Jolene Danner »

My first POST! Woot! Anyway, i've got a 21yo QH Palomino gelding, Timber, a soon to be 7yo Morgan bay mare, Tiffany, 11 month old pinto filly, Dlly, 10 month old pinto filly, Mlly, 9 month old pinto filly, Polly and the youngest, but the to be tallest, 9 month old Friesian/Morgan black colt, Mixer, soon to be gelding, but shhhh don't let him know. ;)
Jonathan Pac
Two Year Old

Post by Jonathan Pac »

Theres been a lot of them. The claimers come and go....
My last one was Star of Anziyan (Out Front On the rail (Blue/White Silks)):

She was pretty nice, won a MSW and her Allowance conditions out. She was stakes placed too. She had a weird reaction to lasix and she would bleed without it. By the time the vets and trainer had her figured out her left front ankle started to go. She had the talent to be a lot better. She was booked to Broken Vow this spring but she coliced in January and had to be put down. :(
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Re: Real life horses

Post by Danny Derby »

I know a few people here now own a Kentucky Derby winner, take that 2006!