Real life horses

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ronda Figal
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ronda Figal »

Okay lets have a refresher course in who/what we all own!!!!!!!!!!!

I;ll start of off

i currently own 5(soon to be )horses/foals..
my Arabian Stallion Shakar Caliph..His grandsire sired a couple stake winners on teh track in Poland.....

my sons Arabian mare DA Tender Love(Whisper)bred for Arab racing..she has a half sister who was a winner on the track in Washington..

my daughter's mare Shetan's Black Minx...bred to be my daughters best friend...

my daughter/mine thoughbred mare.she is a grandaughter of Seattle Slew that we bought off the track last January...we are reschooling her for eventing and she is currently in foal to the 2yr Juvinell champion son of In Excess...we know him as Cop....she is due end of feb or early march and is our very first ever thoroughbred....
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Post by Tammy Fox »

Shaianne, purebred arabian mare, who is sired by Ronda's stallion and out of her daughter's mare Shetans Black Minx.
She is currently at Ronda's being trained and I will be shipping her to my state sometime in the fall if all goes well.

Tammy
IsaP

Post by IsaP »

I have no horsies :(
Emily Mitchell
Hall of Fame

Post by Emily Mitchell »

I have an Appaloosa and a Quarter Horse/Appaloosa/Thoroughbred mix, named Patches and April. They're just family horses, we never do anything competitive with them. And I love them both. :D
RIVERSTONE FARM ~ Home of Champions ~ Farms in Kentucky, Germany, and Japan ~
Mallory Claire

Post by Mallory Claire »

I have a boyfriend, and he eats like a horse.

:P
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

Mallory...cheers to that. I have one of those too. Except, he eats like a horse and doesn't gain ANY weight...so not fair.
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

I third that! *snuggles my Mark*
~ Mandy ~

Click here to visit The Stallions of Lakeside!

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

RIP Shelly & June...I will love you, always.
Karie O

Post by Karie O »

I own 8 horses at this moment.. (may change saturday!)

Ceasefire (fr) 1999 Black mare by Doyoun X Oak Kala, by Bikala
in foal to Black Minnaloushe due March 10th boarded in KY- Possibly booked to Perfect Soul for a 2006 cover

Perfect Circle 2004 Dark Bay Stallion by UNBRIDLED out of Missed The Storm (a G1 Winner) by Storm Cat...enters the breeding shed in 2006 for us.

Double Deposit 1996 Bay Stallion by Deposit Ticket out of Bally Bis (Ire) (an Undefeared G3 Winner) sire of 100% winners from starters...

Surprise Audit 1988 Chestnut mare by Mehmet out of Illgotten Gains, by Search for Gold. Half to 5 stakes winner including a graded SW. Dam of 100% winners from starters. In foal to Equality (graded stakes winner)

Raging River Cat 2000 Dk Bay mare by Tomorrow's Cat X River Rogue, by Devils Bag. Unraced in foal to Equality (graded Stakes winner Mt Livermore X Equillabrate by Gone west)

Iroquois Surprise 2004 Bay filly Iroquois Park X Surprise Audit, by Mehmet..
Accredited Ohio Bred will run as a 2yo this fall.

Fired Up 2005 Grey Filly by Equality out of Ceasefire (fr) by Doyoun
a cute little brat!

Surprise Heiress 2005 Chestnut with blue eyes! AQHA Appendix filly by Commodores Luky Heir out of Surprise Audit, by Mehmet.
a little BRAT! a Future Barrel racer or something cause she is REALLY Fast!
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

Karie O wrote: Ceasefire (fr) 1999 Black mare by Doyoun X Oak Kala, by Bikala
in foal to Black Minnaloushe due March 10th boarded in KY- Possibly booked to Perfect Soul for a 2006 cover
Drop ... Dead ... GORGEOUS

Love that mare.

I'll keep her in my prayers for a safe delivery :)
~ Mandy ~

Last updated: Year 26, Break - Wow, it's been awhile, I need to get on that, lol

The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

"Gorgeous" is exactly what I was thinking on that one...
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mandy Saunders
Eclipse Champion

Post by Mandy Saunders »

She should be in the sim too...
~ Mandy ~

Karie McBrian
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Karie McBrian »

Thanks guys :) (Had to switch back to my old name on here too by the way)

this is PERFECT CIRCLE (Unbridled X Missed the Storm, by Storm Cat) .. figured you guys would be drooling over him!

Ceasefire and I.. i'm due Feburary 3rd and she is due March 10th
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

So I guess I missed the part where you got pregnant.... uh... CONGRATS!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Ara Davies

Post by Ara Davies »

LOL yeah that's what I was thinking too! Think you can hold off a month and then your baby and the foal can have the same birthday? I was always annoyed I was born in September, no baby racehorses sharing my birthday.

Wait a minute...there's got to be a decent New Zealand bred with my birthday? Now I have to go search.
Steph Wilder
Derby Contender

Post by Steph Wilder »

November's not any better.