AW Route Wins - Y60

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Re: AW Route Wins - Y60

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 9 update:

Only 1 milestone win and that was Sherry Crow picking up her 50th career AW Route win. The 12th person to reach that level.

I hate to overshadow a milestone, but...

IT"S FINALLY HAPPENED!!! Garret Folsom has passed Madelene GIlbert for the most AW Route wins in Sim History 1781 to 1779. It would not have been possible if it wasn't for Maddie having to step away and cut back on her runners! I'm super excited that I've taken the lead and Maddie has been super supportive. She helped me so much in my early days. I can't thank her enough!!!
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Garrett, I thought I felt the earth move earlier. Congrats on becoming the new King! :) Now it is time for you and Maddie to fight to the finish! Congrats again!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Jack Ryder
Turf Router

Post by Jack Ryder »

Congratulations Garret.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Post by Dylan Christensen »

Congrats Garett, thanks for always keeping these threads going. Always love to see them, especially when my name or my horses is showing up!
yeah
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Congrats buddy! The crown looks good on you ;)
Brian Chunn
Miler

Post by Brian Chunn »

Well done Garrett, great effort.
Well done Madelene great gif.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 11 - Madelene is going to make this tough on me. She had a good week with 2YO debuts, I did not. We are now tied at 1,783 wins.

Sophia Stevenson picked up her 100th career AW Route win. The 74th person to reach that level.
Ciano Colly picked up his 50th career AW Route win. The 128th person to reach that level.

Congrats to you both!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Legendary Eyes (Soft Eyes x Allura) won the Four A.M. Miracle Stakes for me. She won by 1/2 a length over stablemate Red Lantern. It's her 4th Grade 1 win, giving me 26 AW Route G1's, still 11 behind Todd Lucas and 14 behind Madelene Gilbert for the most all-time.

Colette (Franzia x Margaux) won the Synthetic Oaks for Nicholas Johnson. She becomes Nicholas' 3rd different AW Route G1 winner joining Margaux and Joyeux Noel. Congrats!!!

Rocki Ryoliza may have just been Testing the Waters, but she found she first AW Route Grade 1 Winner in Testing the Waters (Midnight Aria x Silja). This colt has wins at mile and route distances. I can't wait to see where Rocki goes from here. So many different options!!! Congrats!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 11 Milestones:

Kent Saunders picked up his 600th AW Route win, making him the 11th person to reach that mark. Congrats Kent!!!
Enpea Racing picked up her 100th AW Route win. She is the 75th person to reach that level. Congrats to Enpea Racing!!!

Ash Tarasin returned to the AW Routes after not winning a race in the division since Year 51. Congrats Ash.

The battle for most career wins has been crazy. Madelene and I are still tied for the most all-time as we matched each other with wins for Week 11.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Just noticed the "Andrew James Jaunt" at Portlandia. Very fun, thanks Garret!
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Andrew James wrote: 2 years ago Just noticed the "Andrew James Jaunt" at Portlandia. Very fun, thanks Garret!
The races at Portlandia Park are named based on Game Points donated, so there are 16 weeks of races and outside of the Four A.M. Miracle Stakes, the races are named after the person donating the most Game Points, so thank you very much for your help over the years!!!
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 12 was quite the impressive week:

Renee Scarted and Nestor Makhno both picked up their first AW Route wins, making them the 859th and 860th different SIMsters to win an AWR race.
Ali Sills picked up win #25, the 202nd person to reach that level.
Katie Stepanian picked up her 100th career AWR win. She is the 76th person to achieve this.
Brian Chunn is the 12th person to get to 600 career AW Route wins.
Darcy Mcbride is the 8th person to reach 700 career AW Route wins.

Pietro Vella picked up his 48th AW Route win and his first since Year 42. Welcome back Pete!

Madelene Gilbert has reclaimed sole possession of her throne, taking a 1 win lead over me (1,794-1,793) in all-time wins.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

Week 13 gives us 3 milestones:

Madelene Gilbert picked up her 1,800th career win. The only person in the SIM to reach that level right now.
Robert Mertz picked up his 50th career AW Route win. He's the 129th person to reach that level.
The 203rd person to reach 25 AW Route wins is Dylan Christensen.

Congrats to all 3 of you.

Madelene's lead for all-time wins has grown to 6 over me.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

1800 Woo-hoo! Slowly coming back!
Had to wait for my 2yos to grow up lol. I went 5 for 5 on Thursday for likely the first and last results 100% win rate.
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I'm so happy that your back and that your barn is still obviously in good shape after a long layoff. I look forward to seeing all the nice things that you have coming!!! Congrats!