Gilbert Racing Y50 Sales and Leases

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Gilbert Racing Y50 Sales and Leases

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Stallion Leases
*NEW* this year I will make the following stallions available for lease: Abashiri, Trahan and Live the Dream.

Have a lot of AWR mares? Don't want to spend a lot of money on stud fees, but want a quality stallion? How about a little pedigree variety? This offer is for you! The goal is to make these sires available for a breeder to use within their barn and then send them back (terminate the lease). I still want to make them available to the general public at their listed price. Also, I'll be honoring my discount for Trahan as long as I stand him when the foal is bred.

These will be free leases on a first come, first serve basis. Limited to one stallion per person, and each stallion will only be leased once. I'll work out arrangements once the stallion is claimed, such as when the lease will start and if I need to save slots for you.

I will take offers starting today. Post in this thread ONLY. I will contact you via PM if you win.

Mare Lease Auction
I will be putting up about 50 mares for lease within the next few days. They will range from "good/unpredictable" to "star", mostly AW routers but a few sprinters sprinkled in. This will be a SIM auction, no reserves, proxy bidding, but limited to 3 mares per person. Any unleased mares at the end of the auction will stay with me for the breeding season.

Note: I will not be posting a catalog or giving out mare comments, to keep it fair for everyone and bid amounts low. You pick which pedigrees or mares you like the best and go for it!

Mare Sales
I will have a forum sale for "frustrating" mares going up either today or tomorrow. They aren't my best producers, but I often find that other breeders have success with mares that I've only gotten claimers with, so I'm hoping someone will give them another chance. They will range from "good/unpredictable" to "star". Prices will be very affordable, less than $10k per mare. Details will be in the forum thread.

Runners/Racers Leases
I hate entries. Particularly when I can barely manage to remember to put my stakes horses into their stakes races. Therefore, I will make several of my non-claiming, allowance-type runners available to lease for the year. This includes both colts and fillies.

If you are interested, post in this thread ONLY. I will contact you via PM with some package options.

Yearling Sales
I will have a forum sale for "claimer" and "solid" gallop yearlings going up either today or tomorrow. Claimers will be $1000, solids will be $5000. Details will be in the forum thread.
Willie Carson
Miler

Re: Gilbert Racing Y50 Sales and Leases

Post by Willie Carson »

I will be happy to lease some Allowance racers from you
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I would love to lease a stallion.
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

I'm not sure what kind of offers we are to make but I would like to lease Live the Dream :)
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

I would love to once again lease some allowance horses if possible

I would lease a sire to but as I have no awr mares at present I would probbly need some before leasing a sire
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

If you want to lease a sire, let me know which one you're interested in.

If you want to lease racers, I just need a wave. ;) I'll bundle a few based on availability and send the offers via PM.
J.r. Lewis
Grade 3 Winner

Post by J.r. Lewis »

Thanks for this Madelene :) I love AW!!!!
Sten Rino Haakonsen
Eclipse Champion

Post by Sten Rino Haakonsen »

as I Said doubt there is ny point in leasing a sire as long as I dont have any mares but what do mean by a wave
yeah I know I am not too bright always lol
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

My preference for the 3 would be Live the Dream, Abashiri and Trahan
Dave Trainer
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Dave Trainer »

I'd like to lease some racers Madeline please.
James Ryan
Sprinter

Post by James Ryan »

Hi Madelene, I'd like to lease some racers. Thanks
True Blue Stud - Sire Roster All Sires standing for $11,000
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Madelene Gilbert wrote: 6 years ago If you want to lease racers, I just need a wave. ;) I'll bundle a few based on availability and send the offers via PM.
*wave :)
Katie Stepanian
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Katie Stepanian »

I'd like to lease some racers please Madelene :) Thanks.
Gary Prat
Sprinter

Post by Gary Prat »

I'd love to lease some racers please. Thanks Madelene
Kasie Gillespie
Miler

Post by Kasie Gillespie »

I would also love to lease some racers :)