King of Humour

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anne Conradt
Derby Contender

King of Humour

Post by Anne Conradt »

/
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=877305

I'm sure no one bred to this one because he doesn't have that elusive grade 1. I didn't even breed to him, because I didn't have that many AW mares ... but you might want to check your formidables and lesser mares you have completely given up on.

He's got a great female family, so there's that. He just happened to be born at the wrong time ... there were some other, far greater runners on the track at the time.

The price is right. Keep him in mind for next season, if you happen to think about it. Who knows? You might get something for your 10K.

He's going to be such a lonely little guy, come the end of Year 51 ... all by himself there ... in that snow in Colorado, in December and January ... near that old scary hotel they used in "The Shining."

Redrum, redrum, redrum ...

Just breaks your heart.
/
:arrow: I always pay attention when Eric Hamme talks about horses running in Maryland.