AWS Freak?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

AWS Freak?

Post by Dylan Christensen »

So I thought I'd heard there were 2 AWS freaks buuuut I'm not seeing any in the studbook. Did I just remember wrong or are they out of a pensioned stud? Kind of makes me feel better about the allowances I bred if that's so(that and said allowances workout times)Thanks :)
yeah
Regina Moore
Hall of Fame

Re: AWS Freak?

Post by Regina Moore »

I haven't heard of any AW divisions with freaks. Nor have I heard of a blue hen mare. They might be out there, but I don't recall coming across any mention of such.
Jennifer Blake
Classic Contender

Post by Jennifer Blake »

Franken Storm is a Blue Hen all weather sprinter. I had the opportunity to breed her and got an Allowance galloping filly that seems to be okay on the track so far. She will end up being a flop now since i jinxed her by mentioning her lol.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1016627
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Regina Moore wrote: 5 years ago I haven't heard of any AW divisions with freaks. Nor have I heard of a blue hen mare. They might be out there, but I don't recall coming across any mention of such.
Ok so I am crazy :lol: helps me feel better about my formidable mares too

Jennifer Blake wrote: 5 years ago Franken Storm is a Blue Hen all weather sprinter. I had the opportunity to breed her and got an Allowance galloping filly that seems to be okay on the track so far. She will end up being a flop now since i jinxed her by mentioning her lol.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1016627
She seems more than ok to me :)
yeah
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Lee Cara »

P.T. Barnum is a freak and Bear's Pearl was also a freak
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Lee Cara wrote: 5 years ago P.T. Barnum is a freak and Bear's Pearl was also a freak
If you go to both of there sire’s Studbook page both haven’t produced any freaks.
yeah
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Without knowing the gallop comment on either horse - the studbook records the latest gallop or jump. P.T. Barnum was jumped recently and it's likely that result that is found on Air Bourne's page of the studbook.

Bear's Pearl may have gotten from freaks to stakes as she grew older.
Karazhan, Deshaan
Storm Drawing Near (sire of Steward's Cup winner)
Lee Cara
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Lee Cara »

It might not be Bear's Pearl but Joseph definitely had aw filly freak
Lori Hamill
Hall of Fame

Post by Lori Hamill »

Believe it or not this is a Blue Hen AW router:

After Today

After Today' looks like a blue hen, what a special mare! Unfortunately, 'After Today' probably won't produce a very good steeplechaser.

So far she has produced 2 Productives and a claimer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Ash Tarasin wrote: 5 years ago Without knowing the gallop comment on either horse - the studbook records the latest gallop or jump. P.T. Barnum was jumped recently and it's likely that result that is found on Air Bourne's page of the studbook.

Bear's Pearl may have gotten from freaks to stakes as she grew older.
Makes sense, didn't really cross my mind. Thanks!
yeah
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

Sound the Bugle is a freak, and is currently recorded on D's Excaping page. That's the only route freak that I'm aware of.

As for blue hen mares, I've had several. I usually have 6-10 in my barn at any given time. Not that they produce any better than my other horses. :lol:
Kent Saunders
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Kent Saunders »

This Bright Light is a Miler Freak
Kasie Gillespie
Miler

Post by Kasie Gillespie »

Yes P.T Barnum galloped Freak. I did train him to Jump recently just to see and that is why it doesn't show up as Freak gallop anymore on Air Bourne's stud page :?
Dylan Christensen
Hall of Fame

Kasie Gillespie wrote: 5 years ago Yes P.T Barnum galloped Freak. I did train him to Jump recently just to see and that is why it doesn't show up as Freak gallop anymore on Air Bourne's stud page :?
I see, thanks Kasie!

Edit:I still wish I didn’t catch him in Stakes races from time to time ;)
yeah
George Knatz
Miler

Post by George Knatz »

Kent is right, This Bright Light is an AWM freak. Hence the 46.88 work. I have two AWR blue hen mares, so there are a few out there.