Bring out the babies!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Bring out the babies!

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

IT'S BABY DEBUT DAY!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited to finally race my 2yo routers. Any in particular that you're excited for and watching closely?

Also on that note, how many of you are screwed over by inside rail and/or extreme outside post positions? :lol: 7 of my 20 entries are stuck on the inside/outside tonight, including both of my stakes colts. So I'm not expecting fireworks tonight. :roll:
Te Akau Downs
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Bring out the babies!

Post by Te Akau Downs »

i got nothing special apart from a couple of allowance babies running
PATIENCE is the cheapest thing in racing and least used.. J.B Cummings..
Garret Folsom
Hall of Fame

Post by Garret Folsom »

I had a good amount of Allowance runners, and there was one that I was excited about more than the others. His name is Grout and he finished 3rd. Ti say that I was pleasantly surprised by one of my horses would have been a huge understatement.

Soft Eyes won his race with a 93 SF. It's tied with Buncha Yahoos and Sound the Bugle for the fastest SF among active AW horses and has only been bested by Benjamin and Catfood N Sadness.
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Garret Folsom wrote: 5 years ago I had a good amount of Allowance runners, and there was one that I was excited about more than the others. His name is Grout and he finished 3rd. Ti say that I was pleasantly surprised by one of my horses would have been a huge understatement.

Soft Eyes won his race with a 93 SF. It's tied with Buncha Yahoos and Sound the Bugle for the fastest SF among active AW horses and has only been bested by Benjamin and Catfood N Sadness.
I saw that result and went HOLY COW Garret has a nice colt on his hands! Congrats!
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

I didn't have as bad a night as I expected. 6 winners in 20 starters, 2 colts and 4 fillies. I'm pretty pleased with my "stakes" performances too; managed 3 winners from 7, plus two respectable 3rds from horses that drew the rail (I think they'll do better next out). The last two were outclassed - I'm looking at Margaux and Gordon - but at least I know who to avoid for a softer field next time. :D
Dom Behan
Turf Router

Post by Dom Behan »

I messed up their training schedule, so no runners this week. No stand outs at the moment anyway :lol:

Well done Garret on the SF.